ArboristSite.com Sponsors

walbro diaphragms

Discussion in 'Chainsaw' started by gfe76, Oct 22, 2007.

1. gfe76

gfe76 ArboristSite Lurker

Hope this thread doesn't violate any rules. I have a friend in jax, fl who is a foreman for electric company. on weekends he is the 'neighborhood' fix it guy on lawmowers, blowers, chainsaws, etc. He wants to know if there is a way to just get the walbro carburetor diaphragm without having to buy the whole rebuild kit. He would like to get about 25 of these, since he says that is usually all he has to replace. Any help? thanks

2. gfe76

sorry to waste everyone's time....chainsawparts.com is the place.
    Thanks anyway!

3. Al Smith

Al Smith Banned

If you "google" it,you can find several sources for Walbro parts.I use a supply company in Wisconsin myself .

Now,in case you didn't know it,here's the deal.Because of the fact that certain supply houses are not sponsers on this site,many are reluctant to post a link.I myself could post a bunch of them but I really don't know what is considered to be a violation of the rules regarding this site as they seem to change from time to time and who is posting what and what moderator is modulating at the time .They seem to change periodically. Sorry but that's just the way it is.

4. gfe76

well, if I violated rules by posting that website I apologize and hopefully the moderator can take it off. I certainly don't want to be banned from this site. Loads of info for a novice like me. Although I have to tell you all that I took apart my 011 carburetor to check the diaphragm, changed the fuel vent line, cleaned the oil port and oil vent, and most importantly learned how to adjust the carburetor-----none of which I could not have done without this site.

5. GASoline71

GASoline71 Mr. Nice Guy (Moderator)

Shouldn't be a big deal... honest mistake.:)

Keep on postin'!!!

Gary

6. pbtree

pbtree Addicted to ArboristSite

Welcome aboard dude! :cheers: :chainsaw: :givebeer: