• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Walbro wt-194

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, they want close to $100 for that carb. Aftermarket clone (probably Ruiing) is $32 on fleabay. "Stihl Chainsaw Carburetor, Carb, Zama Style, MS260, 026, 024, MS240"

I did not know they were discontinued. Kits are available so I don't need a new one.There may be other fully adjustable carbs that are comparable but my last 026 had the 194 on it with some mods and it ripped. I hate to try anything different now.
I have seen the WT-194-1 in a few places. $60ish. New.
Does anyone know how that compares ?

Stihl discontinued them but walbro is sill making them...for now anyways. Last I checked they retailed about 85-95

The Walbro 194 is the best carb that is fully tunable on the 026/260 pro/non-pro saws. The WT-194-1 is the same carb, just a later series number. I put them on all my 026 and 260 saws back when they were cheap and I had a lot of 026 saws. They used to be $35, new. If you have a serviceable one, just get a rebuild kit for it. Walbro has the WT-194-1 carb listed in their current catalog for $97.63. Good luck finding one cheaper than that.

I may have a used one unknown condition if that works for you send me a email i will send you pics [email protected]
Thanks Dale,
I should have checked with you already. I will let you know in a day or 2 or just PM me or email what you have. I will probably take it anyway since they are not so easy to come by

Andy

Back