• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Walbro wt-194

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can buy an aftermarket chinese clone of the Walbro 194 carb, compatible with Stihl 026 saw using walbro 426 427 carbs AND the Tillotson used on the Stihl 026

FORRRRRR 15$US !!!!!! regular price.
I got one for 9$US total final cost when on sale on november 11.

Go to Alibaba retail consumer internet site

http://alliexpress.com

Search for Stihl 026 carburetor or walbro 194
Ebay.com also has a number of chinese suppliers selling WT-194 for 10$ or less !!

I have a friend producing maple syrup and making about 11 cords of wood yearly who thinks genuine Stihl part are the only way to go. Well..... we opened his Stihl 026 chainsaw. His walbro 426 carburetor is CLEARLY showing ''Stihl'' engraved on the top of the carburetor. Guess what is engraved at the bottom ?? Carb made in Hong Kong (thus China) !!!! Would you be surprised, genuine Stihl parts manufactured in China !!!

I have a friend producing maple syrup and making about 11 cords of wood yearly who thinks genuine Stihl part are the only way to go. Well..... we opened his Stihl 026 chainsaw. His walbro 426 carburetor is CLEARLY showing ''Stihl'' engraved on the top of the carburetor. Guess what is engraved at the bottom ?? Carb made in Hong Kong (thus China) !!!! Would you be surprised, genuine Stihl parts manufactured in China !!!

I have recently purchased from China (on aliexpress.com) a lot of 9 pairs of 3/8'' links for repairing chainsaw chains. Guess what the sealed plastic bag says ? ''Genuine Stihl parts, Switzerland'' all printed in red !!! Addressed envelope coming from China, shipped via China Post. Stihl parts made in China !! Ha !! Reality, globalization.

Im with ya, fixing an old red lever 026 for a friend and gonna get a new carb. The wt-194 on it was butchered by somebody attempting a rebuild and been lookin for a replacement. Used plenty of the clone carbs with good success

Latest posts

Back