Wanna Be A Logger?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
B&M logging has a fancy, electronic sign that says NOW HIRING Rigging crew members. That's your chance for glorious work in the woods.

Their shop is now on the west side of I-5 in Chehalis, near the Stihl warehouse. You can look up the rest.

I enjoyed working with them. They did good work and were easily bribed with cookies.

It's kind of the wrong time of year to get college kids. Our county has a lot of folks on welfare, but those folks probably would not be good to hire. Westboaster, you'd sink to the lowly level of rigging rat? They do have their own falling:bowdown: crew but do not have much turnover in that group--at least it was the same guys over and over on the sales I worked on.

Maybe if they put "we hate Trump too," on the sign they could get some college kids out there.
Green Day may show up then.
What was their chant last night on the AMA show?
"NO TRUMP! NO KKK! NO FASCISTS USA"!
They are on Kimmel tonight. I'm a big fan.
I must be part of the fa*got American. oh well...lol

It's kind of the wrong time of year to get college kids. Our county has a lot of folks on welfare, but those folks probably would not be good to hire. Westboaster, you'd sink to the lowly level of rigging rat? They do have their own falling:bowdown: crew but do not have much turnover in that group--at least it was the same guys over and over on the sales I worked on.
No I don't want to be a rigger
I'll stick to the easy job. It's only the emotional pain that hurts.

Green day should have stuck with dookie. They are the epitome of sell out bands. Makes me sick to my ears. I could care less of their political stance. Now Motorhead. That was a band. You felt like you were accomplishing something when listening to them.

Green day should have stuck with dookie. They are the epitome of sell out bands. Makes me sick to my ears. I could care less of their political stance. Now Motorhead. That was a band. You felt like you were accomplishing something when listening to them.

Green Day should have stopped before they started. Velvet Revolver was a hell of a band while they were around... Then Scott Weiland died last year and the rest of the band decided to put GN'R back together.

As far as logging goes, I think I'll leave that stuff alone.

Maybe if they put "we hate Trump too," on the sign they could get some college kids out there.

That would probably get their sign broken. This is a no way can a democrat win any office unless nobody else is running and probably not then in this county.
It's the Warshington version of the deep Appalachian country. Near their new digs is the infamous Hamilton Farms Billboard. Here's a picture of a nice load of logs.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Uncle_Sam_Billboard.jpg#/media/File:Uncle_Sam_Billboard.jpg

It's a nice place to live if you can stand the ultra conservatism.

Food stamps is ****ed up, cheap boxed food is what folks buy, and the **** isn't real good for you, then on top of that snacks and what not are ok, so those groody little debbie cakes, or anything Hostess gets bought up cause they are cheap.

As far as the old commodity stuff are they even doing that still? I know some folks on the reservation are still getting it, but is it part of the Food stamp/wic/well fare program anymore?

the cheese was awesome when I was a kid though, the powdered milk is still nasty though.

Think Chehalis went 80% Trump. 100 mi north in Seattle proper is where all the liberals are, lotta them ... well, if ya cant say something good about somebody, don't say anything .....

I'm one of the few lewis countians who did not vote for him. We shall see whether I will be proud of that not. Now, I'll quote my good friend SVK and mention about keeping on track and stuff like that. Oh, we have one of the higher unemployment rates in the state .

Back