Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

well if acres is correct it is a 10-10s. Acres says the serials on the 10-10s are 600111 and the serial she sent me is 60011102

You will like the 10-10s. It's a really nice saw. I love mine. I have a PM700 but it needs rings and I can't find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been looking for a PM700 or SP700 but they are hard to find on the internet much less around here

I know I need it but my wife doesn't think I do lol. I talked to the woman briefly and she said she had another chainsaw, but my service was bad and she hasn't called me back yet so I don't know what the other is, I'm thinking of making an offer on both depending on the condition. And what the other is.

My wife doesnt really understand my obsession either lol, but she does like when both woodstoves are cookin

My wife doesnt really understand my obsession either lol, but she does like when both woodstoves are cookin
She is not too bad, until I start talking about my aspirations and then she gives me that look, you know which one I'm talking about lol.

Mine doesn't even bother asking when i pull another saw out of the back of my truck. The other day she came out to the garage i was holding a saw bc i was out of shelf space. She says "well i guess you'll have to sell it bc theres no room".....................i found room.:laugh:

Haha I will probably be there one day! But I got to try and get a few of these I already got running.

My last small haul came from a guy at an antique store. I went in on a whim and asked if they had any. Guy who happened to be standing there asked what I was looking for. That's where the counter vibes and the mini mac came from. I just opened the box to the mini mac the other day to find its in pretty good condition. Original bar with some lettering left and it still has the original manual in the box. He ended up throwing in a ms170 as well. None working but that's how I wanted them :)

Yeh he threw in the 170 and offered money back if I'd work on a couple of his saws. I agreed under pretenses im not a pro. Looked at his husky and fired right up. Has a small issue where it bogs at FOT but that's all I've found so far. He couldn't even start it so I'm ahead of the game :)

Man, I'm working on getting some advertising out but it will be after the first of the year, I'm going to get some business cards and probably some signs. Put the signs out in places that people who have chainsaws will see, like co-op stores and main highways.

@astnmacgto do you know if pm700 piston rings are available anywhere? I ordered some online and they are on back order

That I can't tell you, maybe get ahold of @heimannm, or @leeha they would be the only ones I know who might have them. If they want to get rid of them, which they may not

M and D has them listed but I expect they buy them from Bob Johnson. Try Bob's Lawnmower in Maryland, NY or Discount Marine in Bark River, MI.

Mark

Thanks, I bought them from M&D mower but they sent me an email about 2 weeks ago saying they were on back order and I haven't heard back from them.

M and D almost always end up getting the parts and passing them along, but I think they simply order a lot of stuff from others rather than keeping the inventory themselves.

Mark

I emailed them and they said they should have the parts by the end of the week and get them sent out.

Back