Wanting to start selling firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not in a no fault insurance state. Yup, that sucks, but it is what it is.

My buddy said I should sue her, but that is not how I roll. **** happens, and it was my fault I did not read though my itemized policy to make sure it was on there. Oh well, live in learn.

Hmmmmm... seems to me it's her fault for not watching where she drives. She's damn lucky it was "just" a trailer and not a group of people in a crosswalk.

Right. What planet do you live on? Last I knew the word 'simple' had been deleted from the dictionary.
I'm on earth, how about you!!! She should have been ticketed for failing to yield the right of way and her insurance company would have to pay.

Right. What planet do you live on? Last I knew the word 'simple' had been deleted from the dictionary.

I'm on earth, how about you!!! She should have been ticketed for failing to yield the right of way and her insurance company would have to pay.

This interchange reminds me of a comment I heard. Was making small talk and I asked a person if his in-laws were from Minnesota. He said no, they were from another planet. LOL

Insurance should pay and insurance will pay are two different worlds. I had a school bus force my truck into a ditch and he still took the mirrow off the truck. State police wouldnt even issue the bus driver a ticket for crossing center lane. Guess who hd o py for tht $400 heated mirrow.

That's why it's called a "no-fault" state. Means that in a wreck you are each on your own regardless of who's fault it is. Your insurance only pays for your stuff. Sounds lame to me but there are some states that have it set up this way.

Back