• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Weaver wideback 4D saddle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greengreer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Selling a Weaver wide back 4-D tree climber's saddle. The saddle was manufactured 2-24-2014, I purchased it new in August 2014 and used it until December 2015. This is a good saddle for a new climber or someone who prefers this style of harness. The size is small, I am a 30" waist and am on the first or second hole in the belt so I would guess it to fit up to 36 or 38" waist. The saddle is in great condition and will last many years of regular use. I have stripped down the saddle of all the rings, clips and the two leg strap things as I didn't use any of this stuff. This doesn't affect the function at all but you will need to use carabiners or something to attach a saw, etc. The gear loops are still intact.
$100 shipped ConUS

Latest posts

Back