Well the 361 has company now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriCountyLawn

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Went out today and got a 192T for cutting small stuff and to save my back a lil bit. I suppose some pics will follow..lol She doesnt do anything crazy other then being extremly light and very handy. Handled 6" dia. poplar with ease. Nice cutting lil saw. Went there with the intent to get a 260 but they had the 192 for cheaper then normal and its so darn light. Now i just need a BIG saw......hahaha yeah right.

How do i break the news to the woman......lol

Always a good feeling to get a new saw (even if it's used!) :clap:

Your wife should understand that you're sick and can't help yourself.

Well shes come to terms with the guitars but now the saws:givebeer:

Have to get more cases then saws I have. Works with guitars...lol

"How do i break the news to the woman......lo"

You simply explain to her that because of your good judgement and self restaint you actually saved quite a bit on this saw purchase-compared to your original target purchase.

Under no circumstances should you mention the 70-90 cc saw that you intend to purchase in the next month.

"How do i break the news to the woman......lo"

You simply explain to her that because of your good judgement and self restaint you actually saved quite a bit on this saw purchase-compared to your original target purchase.

Under no circumstances should you mention the 70-90 cc saw that you intend to purchase in the next month.

:) :) :)

Went out today and got a 192T for cutting small stuff and to save my back a lil bit. I suppose some pics will follow..lol She doesnt do anything crazy other then being extremly light and very handy. Handled 6" dia. poplar with ease. Nice cutting lil saw. Went there with the intent to get a 260 but they had the 192 for cheaper then normal and its so darn light. Now i just need a BIG saw......hahaha yeah right.

How do i break the news to the woman......lol

You always impress upon them that it was on "sale", they can`t resist a "sale" either. Pioneerguy600

When you get your big saw soon, immediately put it in the wood, preferably on the way home , but at least before you show the wife. Also lose the receipt.

Then tell the wife that you're okay, you just had an episode and that you'll take the saw back in the mourning.

Only problem is, you can't find the receipt and they won't return a used saw.

Then lay low for awhile. :cheers:

Back