WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Mrs .J
2. Wiggz
3. heimannm
4. Shorthunter
5. Skippysphins + lovely wife + 2 boys
6. Lurch2
7. Hedgerow
8. Levi
9. Redfin + 1
10. Hinerman---that is the plan
11. awol
12. Glock37
13. me,, maybe wife and hopefully uncle
14. J.Walker and some Pop Tarts.
15. Tickbitintn
16. Termite & wife
17 ish tree monkey

I would sure like to attend this gig, but alas, I have no passport yet, and even if I could my 385 and hard hat were stolen out of bush. At least they didn't get my gas, oil and bar wrench! Lol
No biggy, when they made those, they made alot of them.
Since I can't grace you guys and gals with my presence, I'd like to send something for the bbq.
Just tell me where I can send it.
Regards,
John

I just threw a GTG yesterday and had a blast. I've never attended one, yet I hosted one.

My wife and kids had such a good time that my wife over heard some guys talking about this one and just brought up and asked me if we could maybe go...

Our family is going to try to make it, it'll be me, wife and two younger kids

I just threw a GTG yesterday and had a blast. I've never attended one, yet I hosted one.

My wife and kids had such a good time that my wife over heard some guys talking about this one and just brought up and asked me if we could maybe go...

Sweet!!

Take your camper

Take your camper

I am not sure our camper is up for that long of a trip, plus the extra amount I'd spend on gas, I'd almost be farther ahead by getting a hotel.

We are seeing if we can make this one work.

wife and i still plan on going,,,, as far as me running some saws that more then likely wont happen,,, i will bring a couple of saws but i will be there mainly to socialize with all of the inbred pecker headed midgets:laughing::laughing:,,, i sent uncle stach a message to see if he was still coming down,, if he does he will be staying with us like the last couple of years

Sir I do believe you need some selfie lessons.
no body mentioned the two pairs of glasses on his melon.
you doing timed cuts with the weed eater J?

I would sure like to attend this gig, but alas, I have no passport yet, and even if I could my 385 and hard hat were stolen out of bush. At least they didn't get my gas, oil and bar wrench! Lol
No biggy, when they made those, they made alot of them.
Since I can't grace you guys and gals with my presence, I'd like to send something for the bbq.
Just tell me where I can send it.
Regards,
John

John if they didn't steal your chaps they must have seen the picture of how you wear them.

Thieving scumbags.
put a sign up with a picture of it

here is the important part for success

$100 worth of crack reward for the safe return of this orange thing.

image.jpg
no body mentioned the two pairs of glasses on his melon.
you doing timed cuts with the weed eater J?

John if they didn't steal your chaps they must have seen the picture of how you wear them.

Thieving scumbags.
put a sign up with a picture of it

here is the important part for success

$100 worth of crack reward for the safe return of this orange thing.
Good idea, I'd give more than that to get it back. I miss my pecker bill hat with muff and face screen too. Why they stole my hardhat too, I will never know. That 385 had so much comp, one in a hundred hort wankers could even get it started. You had to use just the right body English.
I still have enough parts that I can built another one.

Latest posts

Back