whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better stop being a ***** and get them drugs in you boy! Have you tried snorting? I'll bet you took them without eating. You gotta try to at least eat some bread with drugs man, eat it before to get it down and pad your stomach then put the pill on top of it and then just concentrate on breathing and relaxing.
I wish that was the problem... I ate a decent amount put some drugs in and shortly later watched it come back out....

It's all good it don't hurt today except where my wrist is rubbing on this ******* splint I'm about to cut 4 inches off the end of it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Had to jack up the porch to level it enough to put in a new step and support the roof and sides, thought I was going to have to get serious and sister the joists but I cobbled it together solid enough.

That took all morning, when I got back from picking up my kid I ripped out some rotten soffet and fascia on the roof. It was a 14 foot run and she only got 12 footers. The ends of the rafters were rotten so I used some PVC decking I had laying around for the sophet and fascia because I had 20 footers and it wouldn't rot. They are heavy as hell, I am lifting and screwing these bastards while on the ladder and this lady is hollering from up yonder about why I ripped out the half ass new boards and the rotten soffet.

This is a friend of mine who keeps her racing horse at the farm.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150342104719425&set=a.450584199424.205660.501874424&type=3

And then I went to the grocery store on the way home, forgot the bread and they really tried to shove them damn English muffins on me. I was going to buy some Nair because I have to wear knee braces and they got irritating. They have that stuff for men but I still felt to weird to get it, I get my wife to get and the bread. I am gonna have smooooooth knees! Was thinking of getting another op.

They are looking for some good help lol

I replied, I hope I get hired. I could do that one handed from the ground with a polesaw. I might get back to work sooner then expected

7524b3352971d842319b90c82ed64a1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Woke up around 7, wife and kid getting ready to go out, I got up, took a piss and went back to bed til about 8fortyfukinfive. Then I made breakfast and groaned and stretched for awhile. I thought about going to the Y, sitting in the hot tub and sauna then getting a massage then maybe a little Chinese Buffet? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

No.

First thing I did when I got to the farm was patrol for groundhogs with the .22 semi -auto carbine with a 4x20 Red Dot reticule and real cowboy action. It goes POP everytime you pull the trigger. Nothing, it was early but still warm and sunny but they will be out.

Walking around this farm trying to get stuff to try to get stuff done is exhausting and they keep spraying my electric outlet with water so I have to walk all the way around to reset the breaker. Funny how is only ten feet away but to get to it is 300 yards.

Got to get the Yota some sneakers and shiny new inspection badge so I can drive it around. Tomorrow I am going to a place where this guy sells used tires, I need 4 for my trailer and four for the Yota. Betcha I won't spend 300 and will get real nice tires.

Put the top railing along 50 foot of horse fence, the horse keeps rubbing his neck on it, its only decking boards. Each rail end is nailed to a post meeting another rail which is also screwed to the same post. That's why it kept breaking, the ends where weak. Not anymore, I used the 4 12 footers she got and laminated the old boards behind the continuous run of 12's. I cut the bad ends off the old boards and scavenged enough to finish. Nowhere does a joint get screwed on a post, the joints are in the middle with another run of boards screwed behind it. Its strong as **** and looks badassed, I'm real ****ing proud of myself on this one, if I would have just cut each board to fit between each post they would have broke by summer and would have wasted 16 feet of the 12 footers.

Then I moved all the crap I needed for that back to the back porch of the rental house and cut the boards to hold the screens in. I finally organized enough tools and extension cords to work on the place and when I say " enough tools" that means I pretty much brought all of them and they are heavy. I mean if I had not taken a set of clamps up awhile ago I would not have been able to do the fence not to mention enough of the right size screws to make the laminate which I had no idea I would be doing til about 9 am this morning when I went to look at the boards she had "put" on the ground for me.

About a year ago I took the last set of boards she "put" on the ground for somebody else and used them to fix a fence that wasn't in plain sight.

I had sinus surgery done yesterday. Got a bottle of perks and want nothing to do with them. All I want to do is blow my ******* nose but I can't for the next week.

That's what wrong with America: to many people not taking their drugs. Well I am sorry that you don't want to eat all yor drugs but there are people in China who are not stoned.

And I ain't climbing no tree today! Wind is just howling, I think I will go round and fix all the fences I have broken, tried to fix and left in disgust last week.

This is California, taxifornia, you really need stuff to write off or you get nailed in taxes.
Jeff

I think what you do here is even if you are an employee you register yourself as a business, open a checking account and then pretty much every nickle you spend you can deduct.

That's what wrong with America: to many people not taking their drugs. Well I am sorry that you don't want to eat all yor drugs but there are people in China who are not stoned.

And I ain't climbing no tree today! Wind is just howling, I think I will go round and fix all the fences I have broken, tried to fix and left in disgust last week.
Aww a little wind just make tings excitin :rolleyes: Nothing like swaying 20 feet being sprayed by sawdust. Cutting a limb playing the wind only to have it change direction mid cut :) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the Ides of March are upon us :cheers:

Aww a little wind just make tings excitin :rolleyes: Nothing like swaying 20 feet being sprayed by sawdust. Cutting a limb playing the wind only to have it change direction mid cut :) Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the Ides of March are upon us :cheers:

Playing the wind; I didn't see anything about that on the ISA test.

Latest posts

Back