whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and right hooked that pitbull in the temple, his eyes went like a slot machine for a second and I don't remember ever throwing a better right hook, much less landing it so solidly.

He tried to blitz me as I was clambering out of the basement after beating on the boiler for two days. I had a wrench in my left hand and a Gerber on my belt which I need to cut through all the baling twine these women leave all over the place. They are like tumbleweeds around here and if you are unprepared they will snare you up. The women and the twine.

I stopped carrying a gun because it made me feel a little self conscious firing off rounds in the middle of all these little kids riding horses.

But we are buddies now, well, not really. He just stopped caring about me after I laid down on the ground on my back with my arms and legs sticking up in the air. That's all it took and now he don't even look at me anymore. The Snausages didn't even work, I think he only ate them because he is a dog and really has no choice but to eat stuff like that whenever possible. Its in their blood... like fighting dogs is in mine.

Women, mostly, seemed appalled that I counter with instant and greater brutality and, even though, I don't ask if they would just stand there and let the dog attack them I picture it in my mind.

It happens every few years and there have been quite a few attacks so don't get the idea I go looking to hurt animals but I got to say I sure get into when its happening.

Yeah, a right hook will do it on most, just in front of their ear,
Jeff

So will a golf club if ur squimish about teeth and stuff

FORE!

Not one lick of tree work for the Dr. but He was playing Unc Moustache for the last month and the farmhouse is ready to be inhabited by a jittery divorcee' who used up ALL of the threshold nails trying to hammer them into concrete. I didn't say anything when I saw her doing it, I just let her keep going. Its easier for me to fix the concrete than it is to try to WANT to have a conversation with her.

I was getting, uh, um, "impatient" with the owner when she pressed me for an answer for why her plumber left the washer drain tube only a foot off the floor and since he did it and he is a "real" plumber ( I'm just a measly doctor for Christ sake! ) then why is it not right.

" WHY DID YOU USE NAILS ON THE WAINSCOTING, I DIDN'T WANT NAILS IN THE WAINSCOTING WAH WAH WAH!"

Tha nails are nothing compared to what the wainscoting is hiding.

I think I might be started to sound like a scratched record which is par for the course, I just got a call about a whole new leak.

Got to line up some tree work, its right on the verge of breaking open but still a little slow and cumbersome.

To the moon mother****ers, to the moon.

Finished off the last of the bat trees yesterday and was able to dodge the rains. Received an email last night that they added one last tree. So now I'm staring at it through my rain covered windshield. It's pissing down pretty good. Inspector told me I won't melt. I told him "no, I clump like ****". ive been running around for the last three weeks doing everything that the other crews skipped over. Guess I can put on my man suit one last time before I take a long weekend away with the wife and kids. I hope they remember who I am:drinkingcoffee:

Back