whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d91bbbcaaeb1863bee39cb945ffad130.jpg

Speaking of plywood

Smacked my fretting hand, index finger is numb, going to NY to record Big Rectifier in two weeks.

Lotsa work coming in, some normal and nice amount of storm.

Took today off and mowed after the rain stopped. On Friday's I take off and mow lawns and talk to clients and change oil and...

I wuhv my little yellow CHIPPAH! So short and stout, here is its blade, here is its spout, I put the brush in and the chips come out, if it breaks down I stomp and pout.

****ing POS needs a Tach.

Wait until you hear a professionally recorded rock hammer hard version of Big Rectifier. If you like AC/DC you will like this.

I have to admit the only reason I visit this thread anymore is to read Dan's stories.
Kinda reminds me of that crazy guy that Johnnie Depp played in that movie who was on acid all the time with that long cigarette sticking out of his mouth.....

I watched fear and loathing in Las Vegas about two months ago. It is a funny movie. Great music on the soundtrack.

I am still working on the song and have question about a line and was hoping for some feedback from you.

The line goes:

Ain't no song about a Hefty bag, bout killing mother****ers with a .44 mag.

The question is :

Do you understand the part about the Hefty bag? I mean what is the first thing that make you think of when you hear the line and the word Hefty bag used in that conjunction. Its important.

What do you think that is in reference to?

I spent a year in Tucson, among others. I like the fountain downtown to sit and its transient friendly, at least it was. 1989, I was 19, me and I buddy from the East had cool house right next to the college, it had a mother in law suite, it was cheap for people from the East.

We went to school and partied a little but after awhile he went back East and I stayed. I had a job at a Circle K, the night shift, I needed room mates which was never a problem. These two girls come in, steal beer, get me fired and move into the house, I went to the suite.

The first day the little hardcore tight bodied redneck dessert girl comes in driving a JACKED UP Nova fastback. She came in allright. Little thing, angry and sexy as hell, from the desert, not a collage chick. The car, the girl, Lord! She angrily yanks a small motorcycle thing from the trunk, gets on and starts a run through the yard straight into the choya ( jumping cactus, its bad). She's all ****ed up bleeding from gashes and scrapes, she's mad as hell and ALWAYS was.

Her voluptuous and big red headed friend just lets her go, casually says something to me about something and goes inside like she owned it all along. I realized what she said was, " There is a party coming, watch out."

I heard it before I saw it. A horde, a true horde, beer kegs lofted high, kids rowdy and shirtless, skaters, punks, stoners, thieves and bandits. These people stayed for six months, hell, might still be there for all I know. It got bad, these were not college kids, they were from the desert.

It went on straight for a long time. The girls were young strippers and knew some harcore dudes that could get and do anything. It really was crazy, I had big ass guns pointed in my face by very jacked up mother****ers just because. BIG SHINY GUNS You could look down the barrel and see the bullet. It wasn't like that all the time, sometimes it was GREAT! I learned to avoid the two dudes who drove separate but matching dark red IROC Z's and always were together. These people were from the desert.

So that is where I went but not before going totally "fear and loathing" in Tuscon.

Met a sweet thing with a Blue Bug and another with a Yellow
Met so many women that'd be kind to fellow
There was so many that I'd often wander
State to state , yonder to yonder.

I'll tell more stories about tripping balls in the desert and other sorts of things that makes most men not look like men.

I learned a lot of my skills from being sent to Outward Bound as a teenager and walking from Virginia to Maine. It wasn't because I got straight A's that I got to go there but I had a very good time kicking the crap out of big black dudes who kept falling down and crying, sometime they kicked the crap out of me.

I can gladly deal with a sadistic horse farm owner and some stank rank poon but I learned long ago when its time to call it quits.

Those horsey ladies smell like horse. Like stinky, filthy beasts. Just saying.

Oh don't be a frigid scared goon
And go get some stank rank poon

Sure, you'll gag, hack, wish you were dead
When she starts thrusting and grabs yor head.

Upon your face warm, hot and moist
Soon an erection you will hoist

Its a good way to start a connection
Just watch out for a yeast infection

True story gentlemen!

I watched fear and loathing in Las Vegas about two months ago. It is a funny movie. Great music on the soundtrack.

He is hard to read unless you can understand how screwed up he really is and I find him quaint, like Kerouac who is a puss bag compared to The Dan. I think you think that I think you need to know that tuff guy.

XOXOXOX

So Jeff, I was trying to put my skill sets in resume' form soes you would have something to show who ever it is you show stuff soes they would know who I am and what I doing when I start next Monday.

When they ask about my goals and plans for the future tell them:

I am stuck between getting a job ( which I don't think I can) and riding this tree crapola of my own creation out until my kid is on her own, then getting a small sailboat and bobbing around the Keys until one day I set sail for Cuba... in a small sailboat.

These boats, in good shape, 28 foot, fiberglass, in the water 4K! There is guy selling one right up the road.

In ten years my CHIPPAH! will be worth 4k so I will just trade the guy then.

And Jeff, tell them not to sign me up for the 401, just as much money as possible right now, more than you that's fer sher.

This is like my old high school english, interpret the writings of some drug addled author and write an essay about it.

So here we go:

You're banging the horsey ladies and got caught. The wife's mad at you, the horsey ladies are now mad at you and you're trying to juggle 14 balls in the air at the same time.

Close?

I wish that's all it was! But NO, I didn't get caught banging the horsey ladies, the wife has been mad at me for 20 years for other stuff.

I am still working on the song and have question about a line and was hoping for some feedback from you.

The line goes:

Ain't no song about a Hefty bag, bout killing mother****ers with a .44 mag.

The question is :

Do you understand the part about the Hefty bag? I mean what is the first thing that make you think of when you hear the line and the word Hefty bag used in that conjunction. Its important.

What do you think that is in reference to?

Cleaning up.

Back