whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She hates me, probably WILL poison me, she just huffed out looking like a big red puffy lumpy pus bag on feet. She put a few Band-aids on the really nasty parts. Probably going out to buy more hydro cream!

Funny thing is:

I just went through this with the new tenant at the horse farm. She got all her homemade remedies that she swears are GREAT! She's ALL THE WAY SCREWED! Oh, it hurt to look at her.

Ya'll mofo's know how bad this can get. I don't need my wife dying, just shuttin up! Jesus! I beg you! PLEASE just this once let her listen to me!

She got the PI from helping the chubbsters at the ball field clean up the area. I know a lot of happy homeowners have PI now and have not even the remotest true solution. They will search the web for an app and they will choose from 6 different ways while saying, " If it doesn't clear up in a couple days...."

How do you not know how to easily, safely and effectively how to get rid of PI !!!????

You mean she's got PI & wont listen to the Tree Guy she's married to on how to treat it?!

When did my wife start hanging out with you?

The shop didn't have one so this is the tremolo bar, I made out of a bathroom sink stopper puller/pusher upper, for the Mexican Standard Stratocaster Peabody gave me. Its just a little loose but it was close enough to right diameter to thread and came in chrome. I suppose the knob will have to go, but I am enjoying its vulgar simplicity for a time.

I don't see the issue: there is a good chance it was made in the same factory anyway.

Just stopped in for lunch and grab some more saws. Cutting up a storm damaged tree cover in PI, had to take a leak so its probably on my pecker. No worries, I just scrub with the Technu which is good for exfoliating as well. The one type of Technu is pretty much deodorized mineral spirits and the stuff with the little beads in it really make skin shiny smooth and sexy. It'll probably even clear up a teenager's acne.

Wife finally got a prescription lotion, we'll see how good that works! She looks like some one has been whipping her with all the streaks of red bumpy swelling. Its ghastly!

Trying to figure out which code reader to get to read automotive codes. Its never ending, I just can't believe the time and money and waste that goes into keeping these damn motor vehicles going... and going way to damn fast.

Just guessing its the O2 sensors by the way it acts and when the light comes on. Its not so much the vehicles are garbage so much it is the beating they take. With 50k on an 2009 I am impressed by the fact that the thing will still roll and isn't rusted to the ground.

Just stopped in for lunch and grab some more saws. Cutting up a storm damaged tree cover in PI, had to take a leak so its probably on my pecker. No worries, I just scrub with the Technu which is good for exfoliating as well.

No Pics Please.

I bid on an original BC Rich from 83 about five years ago. They were going for about 2500 at the time. Got outbid and felt relieved. Now those Bernie Rico's are going for 5k.
At some point I'll get one.

I bid on an original BC Rich from 83 about five years ago. They were going for about 2500 at the time. Got outbid and felt relieved. Now those Bernie Rico's are going for 5k.
At some point I'll get one.
I played on a 57 Gibson birdland back in the late 80s f hole no telling what its worth now also friend had a 53 les paul tubed Marshall stacked amp you could make some real sweet noise on it!

I played on a 57 Gibson...

How 'bout a nice 1947 Gibson Super 400? They don't make 'em like they used to... my dad bought this one new in early '48 when he got out of the army.

s400-incase1.jpg

Damn! Got humbuckers like a mother ****er.

That's my beater '99 Les Paul doublecut, 24-fret neck. Love that thing. You don't want to know how many pickups I've had in it. That JB at the bridge position is staying, but I'm about to change out the neck pickup, again.
The old blue beast crunches good, though.

http://www.guru-mountain.com/linkmp3/JeffGuenter-BluesJam10.mp3

Don't know if that will work, or not, but that's just the '99 LP Doublecut... obviously, overdubbed.

How 'bout a nice 1947 Gibson Super 400? They don't make 'em like they used to... my dad bought this one new in early '48 when he got out of the army.

View attachment 587662

That's my beater '99 Les Paul doublecut, 24-fret neck. Love that thing. You don't want to know how many pickups I've had in it. That JB at the bridge position is staying, but I'm about to change out the neck pickup, again.
The old blue beast crunches good, though.

http://www.guru-mountain.com/linkmp3/JeffGuenter-BluesJam10.mp3

Don't know if that will work, or not, but that's just the '99 LP Doublecut... obviously, overdubbed.
Looks just like it bro and you got that right, you sho got that right!

Lol I'm heading out to the vinyards to do my job in ten minutes. Heard about a dude that cut out a lifesized cardboard poster of the most incredible man in the world guy and put it shotgun in his car to use the carpool lane. I had to smile at that story because that ****er thinks like me :)

Lol I'm heading out to the vinyards to do my job in ten minutes. Heard about a dude that cut out a lifesized cardboard poster of the most incredible man in the world guy and put it shotgun in his car to use the carpool lane. I had to smile at that story because that ****er thinks like me :)

Vineyards!? Do " yer job"!?? Tight leather pants!!??

WTF are you doing that only take ten minutes?

The only trust worthy person on that horse farm a drunk Hungarian dude who slathers himself in Brute aftershave. I think he combines a bunch of parfumes along with cheap Vodka to ascertain a certain stimulating olfactory sense. I asked him if it got him bitches.

He gave me my 400 back after he sold the old box truck that I was going to use on the tennis court as a shop. Called me to tell to come get my money! What a guy!

You have to get real close to hear what he is saying and you will get a contact high. He is a flea marketer and is always hustling something or another. He makes good Goulash and even buys food for the evil horse women's dogs when they dump them on him to watch when they are not there. He used to be the whipping boy but he quit when I go there.

He is kinda of quiet but to see him whip a set of numchucks around will make you think before you **** with him.

When I talk to him I often ask if I am screaming. When I raise my voice it helps to hear him better? I finally figure out that when he said ANYOUT that meant ANYHOW. I kept asking him where he was getting the T and dropping the H.

I thought he was talking about POGROMS when he said PROBLEMS. Its not odd to think a Hungarian dude is talking about pogroms.

I knew it would lead up to the part where the women flail for control, using all sorts of extraneous avenues to persue their dominance of which they have none but desperately crave it.

I am trying to get rid of my old red dump truck and even my bombed out camper with Pergo and the Port o Potty 365 and I just kicked a window out and taped in an air conditioner.

Its even got a brand new mattress so maybe Ropes can use it when he is out in the vineyard doing his job. Who is yer job today?

Maybe I should keep it and use it for band practice?

Who is the ' most incredible man in the world guy ' anyway?

Latest posts

Back