whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too reminiscent of tweaker BS mate.

Take it to arb 101 and keep it arb related n yur luck'll change.

This is the commercial forum, not fuggin oprah mate!

More sawdust n less drama queen axemen wannabes!

Jomoco

Screw you! I Will come up there full tweaked in the General Lee and jump all them logs!

But I would be hard pressed to go into town and start hacking away the roots of one of their trees!

You are right though, there is a lot of drama. I mean this job with this widow is nothing but. Its not a bad sort of drama like it could be but working with your clients is like being a therapist which is why I became a doctor in the first place and I didn't even mean to!

Many days ago, and a few broken roof tiles ago!

Yu think maybe I'm losin it Doc?

Stranger things have been known to happen!

Real experience has a way of emphasizing your fug up's over the decades no doubt!

I ain't quite toast yet, and the workload's flexibility reflects that confidence, on my client's willingness to indulge my eccentricities aloft with gadgets n gizmos.

Kinduva long term relationship sans the unrelated personal drama that made Oprah a millionaire!

Friend's n colleagues willing to sacrifice a few bucks to indulge your arbo mania?

My kinda friends!

What goes up, must come down under control, in whatever increments best suited to any given situation.

I freely admit to being an old orthopedic wreck of a slow poke Doc.

I got nothin to prove, except that ARP's are handy in certain strategic removal scenarios.

Hopefully we're all evolving n gettin better at our jobs, right?

Jomoco

Many days ago, and a few broken roof tiles ago!

Yu think maybe I'm losin it Doc?

Stranger things have been known to happen!

Real experience has a way of emphasizing your fug up's over the decades no doubt!

I ain't quite toast yet, and the workload's flexibility reflects that confidence, on my client's willingness to indulge my eccentricities aloft with gadgets n gizmos.

Kinduva long term relationship sans the unrelated personal drama that made Oprah a millionaire!

Friend's n colleagues willing to sacrifice a few bucks to indulge your arbo mania?

My kinda friends!

What goes up, must come down under control, in whatever increments best suited to any given situation.

I freely admit to being an old orthopedic wreck of a slow poke Doc.

I got nothin to prove, except that ARP's are handy in certain strategic removal scenarios.

Hopefully we're all evolving n gettin better at our jobs, right?

Jomoco

Well maybe if you snorted yer meth you might get something done... and in the parameters set forth by MDS or maybe even some other god.

I do want to do something else. I have been bored for a number of years.

I guess tomorrow I will finish the little clearing job for that widow and get mah CHIPPAH! out of there but I am not sure where to put it. Workload flexibility as you said. I know people who would love if I parked my stuff in their yard and worked for storage.

I was glad to sell the old plow to someone who could do something with it. The kid who bought it had diamonds in his ears and was from Willow Grove. I don't know how he made it past DOT.

I had some deep therapy on my shoulder blades today and worked on my little old Toyota truck.

Fun little Spruce removal.
View attachment 593101
View attachment 593102 And that's how we do that.:dancing:
View attachment 593103

WAIT WAIT WAIT AND ****ING WAIT!!!!

Are you LOWERING that tree!!!!

You are just to god****ingdamn much!

I thought of you today when I saw some nut in a total puddle jumping bucket truck tooling down the road thinking he knew it all.

It almost made me want to just have that and go around cutting and running through lawns and letting someone else deal with everything else.

I woke up at 2 am last night to empty my stomach contents into the toilet. Had to do it quietly so to not wake the baby. Caught a bug so I set my guys up on a job and slunk away. We'll see how far they got but this was at 2 pm...
37b7e77a41bc7efc1fe610e0b144c423.jpg

Sold two solid weeks for one customer after work today (multiple properties). All takedowns, no twig chasing. There's gonna be more too, we just gotta figure out the property lines on a couple places.

Best part is, the bigger job has all wheel drive 75 footer written all over it. The guy says he can wait too. I'm so ready for my truck!! I can't wait to see what another 15' feels like!:)

I wanna see pics provin yu ain't a complete psycho tweaker doc!

Jomoco

Maybe something of a psycho but never tweaked unless I did it to some chick.

I was going to take the camera but knew I would get pissed at it, it would get full of dust, batteries would be dead and etc etc etc.

I just ran a couple more olive shrubs through then had some mint tea with hiney with that widow lady.

Who was smoking hot and quite ravenous when younger. She has led the demure lifestyle of a frugal Christian and is pushing 65... way way way to long to live!

Throughout the whole conversation I kept thinking about my face bewtween her legs... when she was 25 years younger. Oh and that hair!?

I had taken out a couple trees on the first job I did for her and one of her neighbors decided to remove the stumps for her with his backhoe so now there are couple dug out tree stumps sitting in freshly dug frog ponds in her yard.

Apparently she was a cheap date to because she told me her and her late husband would go to Mickey D's ands split a happy meal and that is how they lived.

She is using the life insurance money to finish rehabbing the house that used to be a shack in the woods, build a garage and install tiered gardens.

She seems to spend a lot of time alone in that house but she told me she has Jesus.

It's a ride to the top man. I went from a 55 to a 60 and was in awe. Then I was given an elevator and 75 is awesome. Still not enough reach, just less often than before.

I think I would still be hopping out of the bucket for better reach and ergonomaniacs.

The kid I sold that old plow to told me that he " used to do tree work when he first started".

I about died when he told me that. I haven't heard that line in while, I suppose it was time for it to come back around.

Latest posts

Back