whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always good to have an old friend nearby. Kind of like comfort food.
View attachment 606460 Brought my 200T back from the grave!

It's alive!

Enough spare pieces parts layin about in boxes to resurrect the dead!

Ten dolla head gasket's all it took!

Runs suspiciously good for a frankensteinian conglomeration of used parts.

Yahoo!

Jomoco

Congrats Jomo. I was looking at the pic and knew that was no 020. Same airbox but no 020 had flippy caps. I still love my 020 and 3 200's. My first gen 201 ain't so bad either after the factory mods, a timing advance, and muffler mod. The new tc's are close but still not equal

I'm goin electric, any second now!

Might be a Stihl.

I'm mighty fond of my 020T AVE magnesium cased powerhouse too, despite its finickiness n clunkiness!

I'm gettin good at resurrecting old workhorses with helicoils n inserts!

It amazes me how long a stock pro Stihl or Husky two stroke motor will last with good maintenance habits.

Jomoco

Demoing a woodsman tomorrow. I need another chipper and this thing doesn’t even have 300 hrs on it. 169hp John Deere. Can’t wait.
bf193c43f7637f7e76efdce729dfc294.jpg

I am going to trade in all my tree stuff and start running hot shot loads around the country.

My Power Wagon is in the shop with the heads off. I took it in to get the exhaust manifold gaskets replaced and the next thing you know...

I guess some bolts broke off in the head, the mechanic broke his extractor off in one of the holes. They pulled both heads and gave me a Frontier.

I guess I will have to trade the Power Wagon in for something with a diesel and a manual transmission. It's warranty runs out at the end of this month I don't want to be caught dead with that POS without a warranty.

Hoping to get something brand new to pull trailers. But if I come across a decent enough older Powerstroke I might bite. I hear DEF is a PITA.

I have been poking around Manheim car auctions and am thinking of a car trailer that can hold a few vehicles.

Hoping to come across a skinny chick a few years younger than me and maybe with some kind of addiction that won't have any problems riding shotgun. I don't care if she has all of her teeth and as long as she can drive forward on an interstate I don't anticipate to much hardship.

2012-2013 Dodge with the Aisin Transmission.

DEF isn’t bad, & according to my mechanic, is more desirable than the 2010-2011 pre DEF.

Cedar removal.....from my own yard this time. Been putting it off for too long. Only 25 feet tall but I climbed it anyway. You can see the rot in the logs.

Attachments

• 470CEBB2-B5BE-473E-83E3-C1F86BC2928B.jpeg
    470CEBB2-B5BE-473E-83E3-C1F86BC2928B.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 26
Back