What did you buy for your saw this week?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gallon of husky winter bar oils and a oil pump worm gear for the ryobi.

Like I said yesterday, the week isn't over haha! Bought an air filter cover screw for my Poulan 3700 last night from a fellow member.

For the saws? 4 72LGX84 chains, a dozen files... some premium for mix and some longer torx for the 44o's 3/4 wrap mount...

What saws did I get? A 371XP (also for a meteor single ring and piston for it) and a 460 Artic (headed to @rattler362 for porting)...

Plenty of projects! Cant pass great deals up!

Oil pump assembly for the Dayton, coil for the 020AVP, Stihl Ultra mix, chain brake assembly since I lost that spring...

Nothing new for me, but I'm helping my 16 year old and a buddy start firewooding. Found him a Husky 261 with low compression. Haven't tore it down yet but all looks good through the plug hole and exhaust so I'm thinking stuck ring or bad comp. release. Probably do a 262xp meteor piston and open the muffler. I have chains and safety gear for him, now I'm on the hunt for a bar. Hoping to have him in it for under $150.

Carb kit for the HDA 87. Gasket set and bearings for the 044 hybrid. Seal seating tools for 044 and like saws. Only one came in though!
23ab96f92995ce84c0816dbf641b3ef3.jpg

Meteor piston, spark plug, gasket and fuel filter for an 066 that's been down for years. Her name is Rosie.
Thanks to this site and Masterminds thread on cleaning up cylinders and all the other threads on cleaning up,
hopefully Rosie will be running again by tomorrow!

The local True Value (Stihl Dealer) has a once per year 25% off your entire order (excluding the saws themselves) that was last Sunday. Got 6 chains, some files and wedges, along with a bunch of other tools for the workshop that I don't REALLY need, but might come in handy.
And I managed to score a 3/4 wrap handle for the MS460 on FleaBay at a very reasonable price, considering they're as rare as a cockatoo with lips...
Now which 460 DP Muffler & Air Filter to buy....hmmm..

I bought a little companion for them. A little used ms250.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Back