What did you buy for your saw this week?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking up a mint 372xp this week, only 12 months old. Done one firewood season, about 20 tanks of fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a 07s in pretty good nick on Saturday. Runs great but doesn't start great.
Bought a 026 tonite also in great nick. Got the whole 26 family now. No I don't have CAD at all [emoji15]

Bought a 07s in pretty good nick on Saturday. Runs great but doesn't start great.
Bought a 026 tonite also in great nick. Got the whole 26 family now. No I don't have CAD at all [emoji15]
Do you have 026 regular and pro series?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I have 6 of the 026 saws with most of the variants. I did scrap the non adjustable carb on the one Pro.
Oh wow. I got a.pro with non adjustable carb. A havny used it much since got it. I would like to get the better carb for it too.

WT 194. Well worth the money. That saw set on a shelf for over a year because the stock carb was way too lean. I figured I would use it for parts but these things just won't die. So now its a runner.

A Forester 24" bar is showing up today, for my Stihl ms461. The current 32" bar is for special use, this 24" makes the saw an all around every day saw. I've several 84 DL Husky chains for use with the new bar.

dc6bb903d0c4bff87d89884d49a91ba3.jpg
441 parts

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh wow. I got a.pro with non adjustable carb. A havny used it much since got it. I would like to get the better carb for it too.

WT194 carbs are in stock at stihl I ordered one for a saw just today. I have one that needs a new fuel nipple.. I could sell it for cheap... do let me know

WT194 carbs are in stock at stihl I ordered one for a saw just today. I have one that needs a new fuel nipple.. I could sell it for cheap... do let me know
It needs a fuel nipple? How do ya change them?

Two semi chisel Husqvarna chains and some gas mix.

All for the new 555.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

A new flippy cap for the ms 250 cause ot was leaking like a siv. And also new spouts for the gas /oil can to try.
f1351e6f94e89b104ad5ed4e82e65855.jpg
7ef606a69266aeb2ad9f448aed6fa98b.jpg

Latest posts

Back