What did you learn today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeckSetter

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Today I learned if I go to breakfast at 7am, the service is better because no one else is there.

I also learned if I'm cutting with my cs590 and my buddy cuts with his ms290, he has to stop for fuel twice as much and I can get a nap in while I'm waiting for him to finish his half.

Today I learned if I go to breakfast at 7am, the service is better because no one else is there.

I also learned if I'm cutting with my cs590 and my buddy cuts with his ms290, he has to stop for fuel twice as much and I can get a nap in while I'm waiting for him to finish his half.
Did he learn anything?:laugh: Or let me put it this way.did you and the Echo teach him anything?:laugh:
The only thing I learned was I couldnt even get a nap in at my uncles house.my aunt talks too #!*&'in much while me and him are tryin to sleep thru law& #!&/'in order SVU.:angry:

I watched the movie "Patton" on cable tv today, start to finish, for only the second time. I was 15 yrs. old when it came out back in 1970. Two of my friends and I rode our bicycles 12 miles to see it in a theater. One of those friends turned out to be one of my very best friends, as close as brothers we were. He died 18 yrs. later (1988) while he was living in Alaska, due to a m/c accident.

Long story short, the movie was my main inspiration to join the military 4 yrs. later. To me, it's one of the greatest movies ever made, for a few good reasons. Not so much because of Patton himself, but because of what he stood for, believed in, and how he carried out his duties and obligations and how this great nation of ours came together, unite, and to pull as one.

Anyways, the movie brought back a lot of both good and bad memories. Memories that I need to hold onto as I grow older, as they only become a little less bold and vivid as the years go by.

I learned that people smoke crack before selling at a gun show. I swear some of these morons were asking 30% above new retail price for well used/abused guns. I don't know why I bother going to gun shows anymore...
that's why I don't go to trade day any more on Monday morns,,,, its just a big flea market but the prices they are asking for stuff is way out of line,, all of them think they have gold bars

I learned that people smoke crack before selling at a gun show. I swear some of these morons were asking 30% above new retail price for well used/abused guns. I don't know why I bother going to gun shows anymore...
I will sell you this for 3 grand,,, original 1887 Winchester 12 gauge,,, 95% condition
1902900_10201949307014727_6416120335902623560_n.jpg

Back