What did you learn today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it hurts dearly when you zip your pants up and your pecker is not completely tucked away first
How did you get the beans above the frank?:laughing:

God that hurts.im sure thats just right below child birth.:cold:

Oh hell I got a story to tell...I was in drafting class one day. (yeah drafting im old like the rest of you :laugh:).there was a lil guy named joe.he was just a lil feller but some how got on the football team.he kept squirmin around around in his chair durin class like he had worms or somethin.ok the teacher we called him mr.p, mr.p saw that he was havin trouble and asked joe if he need to go to the bathroom.joe replied no im ok mr.p.Afew minutes later joe was still squirmin.mr p. Asked him if he was ok.joe jumped straight up and said no im not alright dont you hate it when you get soap in the end of your pecker.:laughing:

I learned that splitting 20" rounds by hand is a lot harder than I remember, 25 years ago...
I also learned that I need a lot more practice at sharpening a chain. I think I did more harm than good.

Some things are perfectly fine to talk about w/o having to have pictures as proof.

Not saying what we are talking about is one of the things that would be perfectly fine to talk about, but rather, other things that come up that don't always require a picture as some kind of proof, as if a pic is all that and a bag of chips.

Tonight I learned that the pastor and choir director have been talking and they think they want to put me "in charge" of the worship band. Apparently they want me out front leading the songs, I've been playing in the back for a long time. I'm really not sure what to make of that.

I learned today that you should finish all of your turning, and wait until friends leave before breaking out the Makers Mark....the whole bottle gone!!

Tonight I learned that the pastor and choir director have been talking and they think they want to put me "in charge" of the worship band. Apparently they want me out front leading the songs, I've been playing in the back for a long time. I'm really not sure what to make of that.
Thats good

I learned that people smoke crack before selling at a gun show. I swear some of these morons were asking 30% above new retail price for well used/abused guns. I don't know why I bother going to gun shows anymore...
Yeah. It ridiculous. But you know they wouldn't ask those prices if there weren't still a pocket of folks out there in "panic mode", that are paying them. It boggles my mind.

Yeah, if I didn't have my FFL I'd probably have flipped out by now. The only reason I go to the gun shows, really, is to find those rare gems that occasionally turn up. But, I'm thinking I will give up on them now. No joke, there was one table at the show where a guy was asking $75 for a brick of .22's. Friggin' ridiculous.

Yeah. It ridiculous. But you know they wouldn't ask those prices if there weren't still a pocket of folks out there in "panic mode", that are paying them. It boggles my mind.
They still have a shortage on 22 ammo almost everywhere you go. People panic and buy it all up so the dealers can raise the price and still sell it.

Back