What does your area look like? (pic heavy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend brought his drone up and took this pic of my place.
View attachment 511977
Nice!!!...there'd be a few flags set up over the mowed area, and more golf balls than you could shake a club at, or chop up with a mower, lol. Looks like perfect 7-iron through SW area to me.

Oswego NY Harbor
Picture 063.jpg

Picture 009.jpg

Lighthouse in the harbor.
Picture 012.jpg

These are the Chain Lakes in the Adirondacks NY, about an hour drive from me.
Picture 035.jpg

Overlooking Seneca Lake in Hector NY at a winery.
Picture 385.jpg

Up on my roof shoveling my ridge vent overlooking my barn and pasture.
Picture 244.jpg

Just imagine grey skys, no sun, sloppy nasty mud, everything wet and smells like dead hooker and leaves everywhere from the trees dropping their leaves.... welcome to Fall in AK.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

:D Al

I wish, still have the misquitos too.

Had no rain today for about 4 hours, was nice. Thought I'd have a chance to mow my lawn, it's almost a foot tall. Nope. Left work early, soon as I sit in the car, skies open and up and starts dumping. :mad:

Thankfully only have to mow about 2.5 months cause I'm sick and tired of mowing already. Would need to do it 2x a week, but even once a week it pushing it for the time it wastes.

Did you do any work on this little nuclear sub?
We built that one, but it was after I hung up my tools and became salaried. There are 32 towns in the US named Greenville, and yours is the only one with an extra "e" ... Greeneville. In fact, we had a satellite fabrication shop located in Greeneville until the mid-90s ... also had a shop in Asheville, NC. Is that an ol' FJ40 in your avatar? I had a '75 and a '78 back in the 80s.

Part of that sub was built here by NNSB. I did some work for them over the years. First class operation. Big blow to our community when they closed.

1982 FJ40. I had a 1977 first and regretted selling it the minute I did.

Ron

Latest posts

Back