What Exactly is a Full Load?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonsered 2260 at work!

standard.jpg

Oak and hard maple,

standard.jpg

Off to the splitter we go,

standard.jpg

SR

I used to recycle pallets, I got $2 apiece for them. I had a little GMC Sonoma and would put a row of pallets down the middle, till they were an inch or so lower than the sides of the bed. Then stack two rows so they looked like wings sticking out. I could get 40 pallets on the truck. It was a sweet gig while it lasted. I got payed $100 a month from several stores in strip malls to pick them up. They would only have one or two at each store, but they couldn't put them in the dumpster or stack them up. The rebuildable ones I got $2 for. If they were perfect and could go straight into inventory, I got $3.50 each. I'd set the perfect ones aside till I had a load. I'd drop off a load one day and get a pay ticket. The next day, she would pay in cash. The ones that were too busted up to take in, were used for kindling. I came in with a load one say and she wrote me out a check for all she owed me and said they were closing up shop. Some one stole their Mack Tractor and drove it through a bay door, they didn't have the cash to replace it. They were a new start up business and had minimum insurance so it didn't cover the truck. All good things come to an end, Joe.

Latest posts

Back