What happened to Sherrill?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, but I was pretty pissed off!!! I opened it up expecting to see hookers and cocaine priced to move:surprised3:, but it was just the same old hum-drum tree crap - spike pads, a rope puller.;)Very disappointing to say the least!!!
You go to University of Miami? Hookers and blow...their best recruiting tool for the football team.

It would have been professional for them to have been transparent with there merger. It dies not seem like the customers benifited at all. Boo.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

I checked around and asked around a little more and I think I'm a wesspur man now. I will of course continue to order some things from Bailey's. But I'm done with Sherrill. That last order was my last order. I mean Hell, you have the newest freking catalog they have out in your hands that they sent you two months ago and then you get "Oh, that's not $14.95...that's $21.50. I'm sorry, that's not $61.95...it's $79.95. Don't pay any attention to the prices in the book". "So I guess this is not $81.25 then?" "No, it's $101.50 if we even had it but we don't". F all that. The place won't be around in six months.

I've still had excellent customer service with treestuff and have not ordered much from Sherrill but haven't anything bad to say about them either. Bartlett arborist supplies out of michigan is also noteworthy.

Wespur has awesome customer service.

I would type a long paragraph of how I put said customer service to the test, but it's late, so just take my word for it.

I've still had excellent customer service with treestuff and have not ordered much from Sherrill but haven't anything bad to say about them either. Bartlett arborist supplies out of michigan is also noteworthy.
Remember the free odds and ends they used to toss in the shipping boxes? And notice I said, "used to"?

Life goes on, and now we see,
that not every company,
has stuff for free,
Another company take's control,,, now you gotta roll, now you gotta troll,
So the new company must entice, maybe ask for advise,,, I really liked the 'stuff on the floor',
I doubt I will see it anymore,
I guess in my area,
we will see no hysteria,
Jeff :p

I use Wesspur and Treestuff. Like Wesspur a lot, but being I'm in Indiana it's quicker to get stuff from Treestuff. I have even stopped in there a few times on my way through the area. Sad if they lose their great customer service and go the way of big corporate.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

My experience today has ended my buying from Sherrill. Ordered a lanyard and other climbing gear 10 days ago. Heard nothing. Tried to call this morning and keep getting disconnected. Finally got through to learn that part of my order had shipped (though they could not give me tracking number) and the lanyard I really needed to keep working has not shipped because they couldn't find it. I asked them to replace with similar item. We went through several that would be acceptable, but they couldn't find any of them to ship. I canceled that order and ordered somewhere else. Had to pay an extra $50 for fast ship so we would not have to stop work. They are really screwed up at every level from what I can tell. I will continue to look elsewhere for gear from now on.

Latest posts

Back