What to do about poles?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just need to be more careful with your equipment. The Silkey pole saws are excellent.

Sorry about that Dah... I mean Del. You sick ****.

Just talking to a friend in NY, AJ, old Rock and Roller from long ago. He has a studio up there, records musicians and stuff.

We were talking about one of his relatives down in Laurel, if you would believe that! She needs some tree work!

I am planning to go to NY to record one of my songs soon. Its called Big Rectifier, its a killer, at the end of the song I break the guitar and **** bitches.

I want you to come and help me get it down. How are yor vocals? Can you scream like Bon Scott? You can go in there and just let it out. Pick me up on yor way.

Sorry about that Dah... I mean Del. You sick ****.

Just talking to a friend in NY, AJ, old Rock and Roller from long ago. He has a studio up there, records musicians and stuff.

We were talking about one of his relatives down in Laurel, if you would believe that! She needs some tree work!

I am planning to go to NY to record one of my songs soon. Its called Big Rectifier, its a killer, at the end of the song I break the guitar and **** bitches.

I want you to come and help me get it down. How are yor vocals? Can you scream like Bon Scott? You can go in there and just let it out. Pick me up on yor way.

A road trip with 'The Dan"?

No thanks. Sounds like the perfect hell.

Back