What Would It Be Like If We Were All In A Logging Camp Together?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
I think if we were all in a logging camp together, Slowp would be the head cook, Gologit would be the bull bucker, RandyMac would be the head faller, Olyman would be the cooks helper, Huskstihl would be the chainsaw mechanic, northmanlogging would be the lead Bucker, 2dogs would be the skidder operator and I'd be the chamber maid.
If I've left anyone out, there are still lots of jobs here in "our" logging camp.
John

Not many camps run skidders... just sayin

I think there would be a fist fight if certain members showed up at any camp...

Randy would probably be the side rod

Gologit is retired so... he's stayin in town unless he was invited out to give you a hard time

Husk would be the whistle punk, or choker man, more likely the camp doc/nurse

Honestly I'm a better mechanic then logger... so I'd be in the shop with all the gear. Fixing all yer screw ups.

That would leave Oly cooking, and you doing everything else...

2dogs would have tramped before it started

So what do you think the prospects of making money at this project?

I don't remember all the lyrics but there's a good camp song by Terry & Craig.
Changing roads, changing shows.
It don't matter where you go.
There's a new job just a waiting down the road across some bay.
Bigger wood and better ground and the pancakes ain't too round.
That's a job I'm lookin for and that's where I'm gonna stay.

So Brian, what would be your job description as camp cull? Would that be packing around one of Dennis Cullhoons Honda 250's. I packed Dennis's wedges just last week. Lol
I want one of those saws bad, I could crush stuff I guess,that's what I am best at,a 5 foot spruceshould flatten a crummy right?

I'd be sleeping in the crummy. Or at the gas station waiting for someone to pick me up[emoji20]

Back