What's On Your Bench? Nov 20th 2014

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dan here is my 3 saw plan for today. Hitachi c10fs miter saw, dewalt 364 circular saw and a Porter Cable 737 tiger saw. Putting in some replacement windows for a good make that great friend of the family today. They just don't sing like the 562!!!!IMG_20141123_125212_256.jpg

I'm moving to the other side of tunnels. You kids out there got all the cool ****. I'm jealous and ready to try out some of these hopped up rigs.

My other saws are: MS180C as parts saw (piston meltdown)
Dolmar PS-34 (ported, carb problems have to look what exactly)
Stihl 015 (disassembled, slighty scored piston)
another MS440 (unfortunately very incomplete in parts, thinking about rebuilding and painting it black like member "cutforfun" did)

Randy,

On the finger ports...they look to be between 3/8 and 1/2 inch wide channels and 1/8 to 1/4 inch deep (pictures can play tricks on the eye though). What is the wall thickness on the jug before and after? What kind of calipers are you using so you don't grind out?

Beautiful work.

Remember boost ports? Maybe I should start a new thread instead of derailing this one.

Wow that's awesome work

Did you do them all that way

You are a master !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back