When is colorado?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrick62

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I would really, really like to know when a colorado meet is going to be, and where it is going to be. I intend to figure out some way to get there this year!

Thanks,
-Patrick

South Fork CO is (I believe) the 3rd weekend in July.
There could be one in Kremmling, but I haven't got anything on it yet. It used to be in August.

Andy

I gonna be there, somehow.

Have to check the schedule...

Is there a official place to get a real confirmation??
I work in a hardware store, and have to schedule these things...

I don't need the embarrassment, I would be a spectator, just want to see some quick saws, and chew the fat with you guys who know how to make chips fly :jawdrop:

South Fork chamber of commerce, and a online calender. Done.
Yep, 3rd weekend in July. Now I gotta go get that Saturday off.
Road trip.... :clap:

Sorry about that. I tried to find something on it, but couldn't. I was looking for the packet they sent me, but you beat me to it. If you need to know any specifics, call their chamber and talk to Josiphine. She'll get you fixed up.

Hope you get that Saturday off. Look forward to meeting you. I'll be in an old grey & white Dodge dually with a blue trailer.

I did find out that the Kremmling show is canceled again this year.

Andy

Thanks Red

I turned in the request for Sat off, and also have to schedule a truck in there somewhere. Maybe I can convince the truck to move to Sunday.

Thanks,
-Patrick

Slim pickings this year.

I am based in Colorado but am racing in the greater PNW this summer to get a few more reps under my belt. It is a rough go for everyone.

Bummer that Kremmling is down again, keep hoping for next year.

There was a race in Encampment, WY, otherwise the next go in the "area" is New Mexico in September?

Safe travels.

Slim pickings this year.

I am based in Colorado but am racing in the greater PNW this summer to get a few more reps under my belt. It is a rough go for everyone.

Bummer that Kremmling is down again, keep hoping for next year.

There was a race in Encampment, WY, otherwise the next go in the "area" is New Mexico in September?

Safe travels.

Well, there is a show in Egar, AZ the first weekend in August. Then ours in Cloudcroft, NM is the 3rd weekend in Sept.
It's getting where there's not a lot of shows in the Southwest, and with this economy it's hard to travel a loooooooong way to one.

Andy

Back