Where to buy dolmar online??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the bar adapter to run a stihl bar on a dolmar. Not sure I like it... the bar stands off the saw about 1/8" where it would usually sit flush. I might just take out the studs and file them so the bar will slip over them and seat properly. Anyway, here is a picture of the mill all ready to go. My bench is 5 feet long, this whole setup weights about 50 lbs. Not light that's for sure!
20160813_122513.jpg

Couldn't upload a video with good quality, so here is a little clip of the dolmar in action! With the exact same bar and chain as the 056 in the same log, it made the cut in half the time. Money well spent!

Out of curiosity, how did it go through customs? Did you have to pay, or did it go straight through without any problems? Looking to get a 9000/9010, and this seems like a good way to get a brand new one.

It is shipping by Amazon, they must work all that out before hand. If you go onto a foreign countries amazon page some items will say whether or not it's available in the USA. It took about 24 hours from the time I placed the order until it was in the united states. The photo is the tracking info that reads from bottom to top, in the order it happens.Screenshot_20160820-111424.png

Thanks for the quick reply. I found one on a different site in England, and they do ship to the US. It's around the same price you got yours for. It would be in the $900-950.00 range delivered here. I see the Amazon saw is more expensive now. Just wondering if there was a separate charge from US customs?

I noticed that it went up once I ordered my saw! One day it was 850USD, next day it was like 950USD or whatever it is now. Guess I got lucky! And no, there was no extra charge for customs. 50 dollar shipping was the only charge other than the saw itself.

Amazon has a habit of the price increase each time you access the same item. Leastwise that is what I seem to notice. Particularly if with in a short say 48 hour span.

Latest posts

Back