where to get a dolmar 5100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micah5634

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
just drove 120 miles only dealer for dolmar anywhere close to me no 5100 in stock said price was 429.00 plus tax and would not move on price and was not very friendly is it possible to buy one online anywhere i really want a 5100 and a 7900 but can't find any other dealers in my state that still sells dolmar??

i live in st james mo pm me your info and i will contact you is your shop located in republic mo?

Pm sent! by the way there was a Dolmar dealer in Bourbon! I use to work for a distribator of dolmar for a couple of years and I do not have the phone number but the name of the shop was Blue Springs small engine! I know he had a motorcycle accident a year ago or so so I do not know if he is still there or not! But he would be close to you if he is!

yes i tried blue springs tried to call every day for the past 3 weeks no one there.

That is to bad! I had heard that he was not doing well! I just thought I would save you a few miles! Not that I don't want to sell a saw but gas at $3.50 a gallon makes one think!

just drove 120 miles only dealer for dolmar anywhere close to me no 5100 in stock said price was 429.00 plus tax and would not move on price and was not very friendly is it possible to buy one online anywhere i really want a 5100 and a 7900 but can't find any other dealers in my state that still sells dolmar??

What were you asking him to make it (the price)? Or rather, what price did you have in mind that you wanted to pay?

Last edited:
it's not so much he would not come down on price but it was how they were treating me very unfriendly.

Yea some guys that have been around for awhile can be pretty cranky! We have a older guy that works with our company that has his days!

Back