Who makes the better quality fuel line?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OEM like the manufacturer intended, use non-ethanol fuel if at all possible. It's the main cause of the fuel lines breaking down in the first place along with UV light. You could look into a Viton fuel line, Tygon doesn't seem to hold up well to ethanol which is what most of the hardware stuff is (the clear yellow stuff)

I'd think the line material should be pretty generic. Istn't it usually vinyl? I can't believe each brand makes teh stuff to begin with, they probably just reseel it.

I just got Tygon line from Cutters Choice / Laser sales and it was Saint-Gobain which is likely the best you can find .

Tygon-branded Tygon 2075 or Tygon 2375 is what you are looking for, but it is retardedly expensive.

Otherwise, OEM is best, and even has to be used with big brandnames that have formed (ribbed, grommet'd, bent) fuel/oil lines

Tygon-branded Tygon 2075 or Tygon 2375 is what you are looking for, but it is retardedly expensive.

Really? A foot is more than enough so even if it's 5 bucks and lasts as many years you only need to give up one McDonalds coffee per year!

Really? A foot is more than enough so even if it's 5 bucks and lasts as many years you only need to give up one McDonalds coffee per year!
B-but, muh Large caramel McCrappe....

The last Tygon fuel line I bought was $1 a foot
Did it say "TYGON (R)" on the tubing itself, or was it that yellowishclear aquarium tubing? 2075/2375 is completely clear, btw

It was yellow tubing and it says tygon on the box it was in at NAPA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back