Who Makes Who's Chainsaws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electrolux hasn't owned any chainsaw/OPE brands since 2006 - all the brands and factories they used to own has been owned by Husky since then, and they have bought more - most notably Zenoah (mostly sold as Redmax in the US) and the World rights to the McCulloch brand name.

The Poulan Pro 415 was the early version of the Partner 660, and there were no 65cc Jonsered version. That model family was designed by Partner, but made at the Husky factory in Sweden. It started with the Partner P7700, that soon also was sold as the Jonsered 2077 and PP475. The full story of models is a rather long one - but there were no orange ones.

Didn't know that. Have had plenty saws in with the Electrolux info on the label. Guess they were pre 2006.

Either way all the ownership changing on OPE makes sourcing parts tough at times.

Could be it was a 475 on the bench, we have 3 415s, 1 455 and 1 475. I'm pretty sure it was a 415, but I'm not the expert on this stuff... I had a head injury ~6 years ago and it effected my memory pretty hard. Even if I read/learn something I normally remember bits and pieces at best.

Latest posts

Back