Whos going to Pual Bunyun show

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all I was just woundering how many of you well be going to the Paul Bunyan show in Nelsonville Ohio the weekend of Oct 5. I well be there two days myself Satarday & Sunday. I look forword to the show each year. I enjoy the shows. the new equipment & the new ideas that are to be fond there. See you there. Randy :)

No chance of me going , but what kind of competition and displays do they have? Website?

Howdy Toddppm, I fond one website www.educationalshows.com Has info about the shows. They have alot of the industy folks there. To name a few Deere, Cat, Timberjack, Alot of the saw makers, sawmill makers. A line up of shows can be fond @ www.hocking.edu Thats the school where the show is hold each year. It is just 8 mile from Athens where I live. Plus I atended school there. I didn't know they had a website, so I learned something to day. If anybody has info on this type of show in the northeast please let me know.Thanks, Randy :p

Randy, check out the TCI Expo in Columbus this NOV. It is the biggest Arbo show around.

Most ISA chapters have one or two shows durring the year also.

Back