Why this site honestly blows

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
easily answered if they took the time to Google it

If one even knows enough to know what to look for!

I do everything* DIY except major medical and dental, so look at a lot of different sites to learn stuff I did not even know existed. The few things am unable to do wife is able to take care of for me <;)>.

This is one of the places that one can learn stuff one would not even know existed let alone how to look for it on the internet.

Example: recent posts about bark inclusion on a Bradford pear - probably will never even see a Bradford pear and certainly would never do an internet search for such, but the propensity of bark inclusion on certain species was an interesting topic and added to overall knowledge base.

* building, plumbing, elect, car and appliance repair, logging, machinery repair, barbering, sewing, cooking, taxes, road building, etc. etc...... big excuse to collect all kinds of tools also....

easily answered if they took the time to Google it

If one even knows enough to know what to look for!

I do everything* DIY except major medical and dental, so look at a lot of different sites to learn stuff I did not even know existed. The few things am unable to do wife is able to take care of for me <;)>.

This is one of the places that one can learn stuff one would not even know existed let alone how to look for it on the internet.

Example: recent posts about bark inclusion on a Bradford pear - probably will never even see a Bradford pear and certainly would never do an internet search for such, but the propensity of bark inclusion on certain species was an interesting topic and added to overall knowledge base.

* building, plumbing, elect, car and appliance repair, logging, machinery repair, barbering, sewing, cooking, taxes, road building, etc. etc...... big excuse to collect all kinds of tools also....

Ugh. Missed that one. Now if the search works...might have some reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I threatened a gopher with a stick once.
How did that turn out?

I was riding my mountain bike one morning in the woods when I came face to face with a bull coon. I stopped and he stopped. We slowly eyed each other up like an old west gun fight. Then we charged each other at the same time. I got him under my tire and he was fiercely trying to claw at me. I couldn't decide what to do next. If I let up pressure he would be on me like stink on ****. But I couldn't apply enough pressure to hurt him. Finally after much snarling I let out a huge growl and quickly backed off him. He retreated and then turned, ready to go again. You little bastard I thought. He's got some balls. There was no stick I could find or really any weapon of any kind and I was wearing only athletic shorts and a t-shirt. I made towards him again and he charged and I stopped and he stopped. Then I just went around him and he went the other way. Guess I pussied out at the end. He wanted it more.

I have a scar from a Chihuahuahua bite on my right ankle. The little bugger got me on the way to school one morning while I was riding my Schwin racer. I also have a scar from a turtle bite on my right index finger. Never try to pet a wild Arizona turtle.

Latest posts

Back