why would husky/jonsered market a saw that runs this poorly???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont really see it as an arguement don..not at all actually , i dont get mad about saws :laugh:..i hope i never do

but some models on here get praise and recommended by people who have ZERO expierence with them , or have a minimal basis for the praise they give

These are all good saws..some faster..some slower..some lighter..some heavier

"Better" is like "beauty"..its in the eye of the beerholder.
Ryan, I never get mad either, usually just laugh and walk away. :)

I dont really see it as an arguement don..not at all actually , i dont get mad about saws :laugh:..i hope i never do

but some models on here get praise and recommended by people who have ZERO expierence with them , or have a minimal basis for the praise they give

These are all good saws..some faster..some slower..some lighter..some heavier

"Better" is like "beauty"..its in the eye of the beerholder.
HEAVILY REPPED!!!!!!!!!! this should be the motto for this forum

View attachment 415801 Just some fuel for the fire. This was when my stock 562 had maybe 10 hours on it and it decided to eat a circlip.
wow thats nice. maybe the 2253 and 2260 will just be shelf queens, or occasional users. the old trusty 2153 has yet to let me down. if i owned a saw, of any color, that did that with 10 hrs. on it, i would drive over with the CTL until it was dust.

Back