"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
for those of you that dont know yet ,my wife was diagnosed with gynecological cancer on friday. we went today to see the oncologist and she is scheduled for surgery at 9am in the morning. so i will be in and out of the shop kinda randomly for the next little while. ill try and keep up with phone calls as i can but if you call the shop and i dont answer just leave a message and ill get back asap. i have several saws that are in progress or in waiting but they will be a few days later than expected. i just dont want people to think i am ignoring messages ,calls or emails.or think that there saw wont get done. i work 7 days a week and nights to keep the porting caught up. i dont like to run more than 2-3 weeks out . dont hesitate to send saws for work ,i will still get it done. ill just be burning more midnight oil than usual.i just have a lot on muh plate right now. ill still be available for calls and emails just on a slightly tighter time frame until this surgery and the final prognosis is given as to what form if any of further treatment will be needed. if all goes well then next week will be back to normal ,but if not i will be closed at random in order to get her to the dr or to treatment when needed. i guess its kind of ironic that i have less time to work at the moment but will be needing the work and money more than ever to keep the bills paid. especially the ones that will be coming in the future. please keep my wife in your prayers,any one that has ever met my wifes knows she has never met a stranger and will do anything for anyone she can. when i say she is my better half ,i absolutely mean it. i thank my cutomers for the understanding

best to you and your wifey.
Say if the bills start killing you maybe you could do something like mastermind did for tbone. build a saw and raffle it. Just a thought

Back