"Wicked Work Saw" customers and friends please read this announcement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ann is doing pretty well. she is suffering a few side effects that are slowly going away. hopefully all will be back to normal soon. I know she is back to being a pain in my hind end so things are pretty well normal. lol
Terry, Full Spectrum Triple Mushroom Comlex is loaded with Beta-Glucan! Just about the most powerful immune booster going!! Swanson. com has it for very little $ like $5!!! It will greatly reduce the side affects off that nasty chemo therapy!!!

ann is doing pretty well. she is suffering a few side effects that are slowly going away. hopefully all will be back to normal soon. I know she is back to being a pain in my hind end so things are pretty well normal. lol
Bet you never thought that you'd ever be glad for somebody to be a pain in your in hind end, huh? Glad to hear it.

Awesome!!!! I hope!!!!!??? stihl praying everyday bro, give her a hug from all of us saw nutz!!!!:laugh:

Being a pain to you is what we have all been praying for !!
Its great to see you are still holding down the fort with your can-do disposition. It takes strength to be there for her and take care of you and the kids, dont forget, you need your rest too !!!

It's true that we often ask people for help & assistance in times of need & forget about thanking them once our need has been fulfilled. At the same time, there exist the people who do think about thanking the people who have helped them, but do not actually take the initiative to do so. This is of no help either. You should always keep in mind that it is the action that matters, not the intention. People will only see what you have done, not what you wished to do. I know I have thanked you guys plenty of times but I would like to extend my thankfulness & have everyone to please send me your address. A day hasn't went by without you guys on my mind. Sorry for the delay, but when you stand on the threshold of your new reality, it can be a scary & lonely place. My confidence has taken such a hit. My mind with inspiring shock, confusion, & deafening silence. Feeling like an outsider in my own life because different things matter now. I am doing good... Physically- Feet hurt, swell, & seem weak. Teeth are brittle, had some pulled/cut out. Mentally- Trying to find peace within myself. Invisible scars. Crave of "Feeling Normal". One good thing is everyday is a fresh start. Everyday is another chance to find/figure out/live my "New Normal". Maybe that's what life is all about anyway, figuring out your new normal everyday! Some grow stronger & some wither. Healing my body, mind, & soul is vital! It happened, I can't go back, I can only go on! As always, thanks for being in my life & always remember that every ounce of love- no matter it's form- is fuel for the fight!

As we all know the only pain that Terry has in his hind end is himself :laugh:

Man, Damn, I Just Learned of this. Terry and Ann are very special people. Their Hospitality is second to None, I'm sure with all the Prayers and friendship from this site alone she'll whip that. I'm so terribly sorry you two had to endure that, Certainly the two most "Un-Deserving" people I could think of for something like that. Again, So Sorry.... Mike

Terry and Anne,
Been away for a while. I'm back to traveling 2 to 3 weeks a month. Occasionally come to the site now to keep in touch. While sitting here this evening Jeanie asked how you were doing, so I opened up this old post and was pleased to see you are still in recovery. We were both concerned back when this started, and that has not changed.
Peace,
Bill and Jeanie

ann is doing great. she still has some lingering side affects that are probably permanent at this point but she is well.
Glad to hear, sorry been out awhile tough year on this side. Now facing breast cancer with my wife, just got MRI yesterday waiting on more news. Good to see all, and Terry my heart first sank when I found your post. Im glad to see she is well know.... Norm.

Latest posts

Back