wicked work saw surgery update

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend has a really bad shoulder, and needs surgery.. he does work on heavy equipment and he's put off the surgery for years now.. with $5000 in monthly bills he can't afford the time off, let alone the 3-6 month healing period.. and I know he can't sit still either (I wouldn't be able to either)

Take it easy while recovering, that's a large part of the outcome of the surgery. Hope all goes well!

All the best to you! If it's rotator cuff surgery that you are going in for, then there will be a bit of recovery for that. I have had both of mine done now, so I've got some experience with it. My surgeon told me after my first one that it is likely I'd need the other one done because of my shoulder structure. Patience is key....and cant stress the importance of physical therapy and being faithful to doing those excercises.;) Get some movies, videos and get ready for some easy chair time. There is always this site, too, that can burn up some time. Before too long you'll be up and moving around easy enough and thats when it gets hard to behave!!!:(

Good stuff, I had surgery on my elbow two years ago and the best thing I did was to use it as much as I could, the mistake a lot of people make is laying idle and afraid to move, I'm sure your doctors will let you know what's best.

im back home now ,surgery went well. dr says no starting saws for 4 weeks.

Terry are you in a immobilizer?

Good Luck to ya get well soon

Remember you only get One chance to heal the stitches in Shoulder Take it easy !

rehab Sucks

Any chance you coming to Wiggs ?

Mike

Back