Wife is pissed but an MS360 on its way!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's just PO'ed cause it ain't a HUSKY!!:laugh: Jack...Do you need me too send you a pair of "PANTS"?:hmm3grin2orange:

Al, I own 3 powered boats, over $15K in tackle, a 'few' guns, lots of RC planes, and more. She uses any of it she wants, she just don't touch my saws!

And... husky is a nice saw.....................

I finally got in on the act here, my husband spends too much time on here so I thought I would find out what the fuss was about! :)

You want your wife to like your saws you should get her one for herself. My husband found the ms260 was good for me but he insists on having this dozy safety chain on it.

Two years ago I went to the big saw shop and asked to buy a saw for my husband for christmas, the guy brings out the electric models for me to look at! He was somewhat suprised to hear me asking for the stihl ms660 and even more taken aback that i knew the bar size and chain type. All was ordered the only trouble i had was taking off the bar to fit it in my mini to get it home. I had to hid the stinking thing in the bottom of MY wardrobe for a week before christmas as well.

LOL :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

Welcome to the site and a great first post !!

Hmmmm, you don't speak dutch by any chance..., my wife could use some encouragement ....:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I finally got in on the act here, my husband spends too much time on here so I thought I would find out what the fuss was about! :)

You want your wife to like your saws you should get her one for herself. My husband found the ms260 was good for me but he insists on having this dozy safety chain on it.

Two years ago I went to the big saw shop and asked to buy a saw for my husband for christmas, the guy brings out the electric models for me to look at! He was somewhat suprised to hear me asking for the stihl ms660 and even more taken aback that i knew the bar size and chain type. All was ordered the only trouble i had was taking off the bar to fit it in my mini to get it home. I had to hid the stinking thing in the bottom of MY wardrobe for a week before christmas as well.

LOL :greenchainsaw: :greenchainsaw:

That's cool, and Welcome!

My wife is also a member here, but not very active at the moment, because of health issues......

Who is your husband, sounds like he is a lucky guy! :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

You want your wife to like your saws you should get her one for herself.

My wife made a half hearted attempt to join me in the woods. Said she wanted to help with the cutten. I showed her how to start the 018 (THE 018). She couldn't pull it. Now I've seen her lug a 50lb. bag of feed to the barn so I know she's not helpless. I just don't think it was her cup of tea. Thankfully she doesn't stop me with buying what I need to get the job done. But I know that day of atonement will come.

Thank you all for being so nice!! :greenchainsaw:

Sawtroll -- I hope you wife gets better and returns soon!

I have been helping my husband (Ironbark) mill a large tree- he needed some
help so he had to get me involved! I actuallly quite like it! Im hoping he might make me something nice from the timber!
I really like the carved bears!!

My wife made a half hearted attempt to join me in the woods. Said she wanted to help with the cutten. I showed her how to start the 018 (THE 018). She couldn't pull it. Now I've seen her lug a 50lb. bag of feed to the barn so I know she's not helpless. I just don't think it was her cup of tea. Thankfully she doesn't stop me with buying what I need to get the job done. But I know that day of atonement will come.

The "pull" problem for many women is not that they lack the strength, but their muscles often isn't able to contract as fast as for most men - so the pull gets too slow to start the engine....

....drop-starting may be the way to go - or not?

Latest posts

Back