will this winter ever end

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well being from nh, I guess I'm a flatlander.
From what I hear, there's only two places to live... Washington and elsewhere.
That means you're no better than me... and I'm no better than you... and I'm damn glad I don't live in Washington.
I'm hoping all our (your state's and mine) low-lifes move to Washington... put 'em all in one place where we can easily keep an eye on 'em.
Heck, I just shipped three of 'em out there last week‼ :D

That means you're no better than me... and I'm no better than you... and I'm damn glad I don't live in Washington.

That is the kind of people we like in NH. Road trip for the spider? Or you still bent on Georgia?

It will end in Dec 31 2015 about 10 days of winter left this year . The one thing I don't do anymore is let winter be a bully . I go swimming in the winter outside go get the news paper out at the box in boxers an bear feet . Every week I do what I call a polar bear walk way under dressed walking in t shirt an shorts as the years go by gotten a lot better at it . I work out side about all my adult life an found a way to enjoy the cold.

Saw a this on myth buster the average person could not stand 3 minutes of having there hand in ice water . Just to test it I found most people were out in half that time . I tried it an done it for 30 minutes still had dexterity . Everyone was saying I used fake ice

I have read about cold therapy before . It's really quite interesting what the human body can be trained to endure . It's very far above the average persons comfort tolerance level . This winter has beat me up physically and emotionally ,I'd rather train to endure sunny warm beaches along the ocean with a fishing pole in my hand

Back