Wiring diagram for my new 93 bandit 250

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erwin

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just bought a 93 bandit 250 a week ago. It has 47000hours, however well loved and maintained. Everything is in great shape. The original owner passed away. The second owner bought it but was never able to get it started. He sold it to me for cheap. Knowing that the engine does turn over, although slowly, I knew that it won't be too hard to get it to start.

Anyway, after some reading and trying, I found out that the problem is that the diesel Injector pump shut off valve is not getting 12v power. Got it started that evening. However the engine kept picking up speed (run away). I know that it's most likely the adjusting rack in the injection pump got stuck.
I'm trying to order a service manual for the chipper, so far no success. Will call the dealer tomorrow.
Anyone happened to have a wiring diagram for the engine? I really need it ASAP. Thx. Erwin

Hi Erwin,

You can call Bandit and get the diagram. Please have the serial number of the machine prior to calling 1-800-952-0178.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

What engine do you have on your 250? A lot of them had the 3.9 Cummins back in those days. Does it have the Murphy Tattletale switch on it?

Back