Wood haulers??????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling my 99 GMC 350 flat bed got so much equipment pit of room to park where I live got to keep it close thieves are starting to out number us. Bought 6 acres can't leave any thing thete

I wish I had a picture of it. This was as redneck as I can get. I had a Ford Areostar XLT AWD 4.0 liter V6. . After the front end got total and it sat around for a bit, we busted out the 3 back windows, gutted out the interior.
1994_ford_aerostar_passenger-minivan_xlt_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

Now we just use the Kubotoa B8200 HST-D and a converted camper trailer. We get firewood off our own land.

I got a 1999 GMC 350 flat bed with a 454 pull any thing you put on it nobody wants to drive it so it's got to go got new engine and Tran's going to miss it

Attachments

• NCM_0016.JPG
    NCM_0016.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 56
been lurking on here for a while, here is my wood hauler, mind you this is from the other side of the pond in France so our conditions are a bit different from yours

by viking01 on Arboristsite.com

by viking01 on Arboristsite.com

Tough looking equipment, I like your choice of saws too. I really wish we could get those Husqvarna gas/oil cans over here.

My deuce performed skidding duties today on several oak logs we decked up. Does that qualify as a "wood hauler"?
View attachment 445715

Nice!
I use a military truck too!
Here is mine...
29b1c288d9da8e87db804ee6b86dd3a7.jpg

Absolutely!
The deuce has "Armstrong Steering "
A 5-ton has steering that works with 1 finger.
ad both, sold the deuce after I got the 5er.
I like the size, weight, and milage of a deuce over a 5 ton but the steering and 53" tires that are on a 5 ton sure seem nice. I would really like to adapt power steering to the deuce and have locking doors and a keyed or locking starter switch. These improvement would make the truck a nice daily driver & grocery getter.

Back