Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Woodland Pro bar review

Discussion in 'Bailey's' started by KennyPete, Jul 12, 2016.

1. KennyPete

KennyPete ArboristSite Operative

Since I was in need of a few bars I decided to pick up a pair of Woodland Pro bar and chain combos from you guys.

The first was a Timbermax Lite 18" .325 pitch .063 gauge for my 029 Super, and the second was a Timbermax 24" 3/8 pitch .050 gauge for my 440.

My initial impression is that the bars are well made and your house brand chains are carlton so I knew they were quality. The bars were a tad heavier than the Stihl ES bars I had been using, but it made for a better balance on my 440. Shipping was reasonably priced, the bars were packaged well, and they got here within a week of ordering.

After ~2 months of moderate use the bars are showing little signs of wear. Overall I would say they're a good quality bar at a bargain price, and I wouldnt hesitate to buy them again. The chains are excellent quality and have held up great after a few sharpenings. Again, I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again and the price can't be beat.

IMG_20160607_130029.jpg

amberg likes this.
  2. amberg

amberg Addicted to ArboristSite

I also have the 18 and 24" bars for my 576 husky and so far they seem to work very well for me.

Attached Files: