Would it be worth buying a Husky 555??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes indeed! :) And quite a lot of unnecessary bickering with one guy maintaining an argument with 7-8 different people at the same time. Sort of makes me think I haven't been missing much.

I know what you mean. When someone gets on here and gives a differing opinion, it's called arguing. Especially when the 7-8 other cheerleaders come out and pile on. Well, if it's 7-8 to 1, then that "one" must surely be a "retard", "stupid", or just a plain old troublemaker. If his opinion isn't with the clique's, he is really just an idiot...right?

I really could careless who runs what. What motivates me is how the "special interest groups" come out of the woodwork to persuade a person one way or another. You might just be one of those people as I remember a conversation a while back with you and the Fiskars that left me scratching my head (don't take it personal). It doesn't intimidate me in the slightest that my views might differ from the norm. I'm not on here to win a popularity contest. I'm on here to learn, communicate with others (that are willing), and give others my opinions from my perspective. I'm not going to lose any sleep at night if someone (or many someone's) doesn't agree with what I have to say.

As do I, but I dislike men who act like women...

And a pretty woman you are Chisel:

washington-redskins-cheerleaders-2013.jpg

Why don't you go outside and play with your girly man Fiskars. If weight was no issue, you would be swinging a 30lb monster maul and lugging a 3120xp like a real man.

Latest posts

Back