Would this cause my saw to score the piston?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried that and kept getting " ~ It does not have an air leak! It is scoring the piston because of a bad refurbished cylinder. Here is your saw.Hope it runs a long time for you"

He never would agree or see it had the leak or that the piston is even "scoring". It was "smearing" because of the previously scored jug. Untrue.
Well Old-cat is kind of hard headed and stubborn. & I also remembering reading where is doesn't have the tools to pressure/vac check saws.

It is what it is and nobody died and stuff.

Builders names got thrown in a thread that did not do the work........again?

even the finest of people have made assumptions and have made asses of themselves. the worst is when someone makes an assumption (with no facts whatsoever) and then all his wiener blowers come in and believe it just cause they feel his assumption is golden. no assumptions are gold. it's an assumption after all LOL figured i had a good reputation of not spreading BS and figured people would realize that i would not mention anybody's name unless i was sure. maybe people might have had a bit of faith in my word if it wasn't for the apes assumption? ape had some bad jugs he posted. he told me the builder out of CA and i didn't make an assumption although maybe i should have just to stir **** up like her did? wiener blowers will always believe assumption of their wiener master over anyone's word. either way, i really don't give a ****. you can imagine that if a guy knew he was telling the truth yet a group with no facts made him look like a liar he would have a few grudges. i'm over it but there's a few here that have no help from me even in the worst times. i suggest you be your own man and get that wiener out of your mouth.

even the finest of people have made assumptions and have made asses of themselves. the worst is when someone makes an assumption (with no facts whatsoever) and then all his wiener blowers come in and believe it just cause they feel his assumption is golden. no assumptions are gold. it's an assumption after all LOL figured i had a good reputation of not spreading BS and figured people would realize that i would not mention anybody's name unless i was sure. maybe people might have had a bit of faith in my word if it wasn't for the apes assumption? ape had some bad jugs he posted. he told me the builder out of CA and i didn't make an assumption although maybe i should have just to stir **** up like her did? wiener blowers will always believe assumption of their wiener master over anyone's word. either way, i really don't give a ****. you can imagine that if a guy knew he was telling the truth yet a group with no facts made him look like a liar he would have a few grudges. i'm over it but there's a few here that have no help from me even in the worst times. i suggest you be your own man and get that wiener out of your mouth.
Feel better now? What did I do to you for you to attack me the way you did? I'm not anyones fanboy or cheerleader. If I remember correctly you did not name drop. Someone else did and that person posted in this thread also. He named 3 builders in your thread that build very good saws.

Feel better now? What did I do to you for you to attack me the way you did? I'm not anyones fanboy or cheerleader. If I remember correctly you did not name drop. Someone else did and that person posted in this thread also. He named 3 builders in your thread that build very good saws.

sorry guy, you were just the only one here saying that so i figured i'd use your post as a reason to burn the wiener blowers. i couldn't have done it without you LOL :cheers: no hard feelings.

sorry guy, you were just the only one here saying that so i figured i'd use your post as a reason to burn the wiener blowers. i couldn't have done it without you LOL :cheers: no hard feelings.
That's a poor excuse for rude behavior. Not even sure what this weiner blower thing is all about..

That's a poor excuse for rude behavior. Not even sure what this weiner blower thing is all about..

at first i thought he was throwing salt in the wounds but realize now he was talking of someone else. i've apologized. as for the wiener blower thing, it's kinda hard to read my post and not get it so i will leave that to your imagination. LOL

You know, I've been reading and trying to keep my 2 cents out, but I feel the need to point something out. I'm not sure where the fault lies in this one, and it very well may be shared, but something has been bugging me. If you advertise a professional service and charge accordingly, you best have the knowledge, tools, and ability to do a professional job that is worth paying for. If you fall short in any of those categories, you should very well expect to be issuing refunds and buying back saws or whatever it is that you did less than a top job to.

Now if this doesn't apply here, I extend my heartfelt apologies. But let this be a cheap lesson to newcommers to the game. We all started somewhere, and not a single one of us came out of the womb knowing how to massage a cylinder just so. However, it would be good advice to heed that you start on your own personal and cheap saws and aquire the neccessary bare essentials to do the job right before you jump into business doing just that. Either way, it is unwise to start charging for something that you are not both confident and proficient at.

Back