• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Wtb 60" cannon superbar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle mcmeans

Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone have a new or used 60" cannon superbar for a stihl ms880 for sale? If you do hit me up. Thanks

Hey bill, what condition is it in? How old is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is in good condition. As for age I have no idea. It has been here 8 years or so. It is a modern bar The paint is decent yet. I will try to take a pic Friday

We got very little ice out of that last storm. I think the folks to the south got more. Last Saturday was the most perfect winter day. The ground was froze hard and the temp was 30 with no wind. Now it is mud everywhere and 43 degrees looking at 55 Saturday. The 14 day shows warm weather all the way through

It's what I'm looking for Bill. Let me know if he passes on it.

Our 7 day forecast shows highs in the low 30's and high 20's next Thursday and Friday. Snow showers.

Hey bill I went ahead and bought a new one. Go ahead and pass it on. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back