• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Xpg parts or complete saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Getting back in the hunt for some 357-359 xpg parts. Or a complete saw (non autotune)

One way or another I am going to get one bought or build one for my dad. It was originally going to be a fathers day present, but I have been fighting some health issues. They have been taking up all my time along with work. So because I missed that deadline this is going to be a just because I can. A thank you gift if you want to say.

I have a very nice 359 that I would like to build off of, but I am open to anything.

Steven

I found the parts to convert the 359.

Bumping this to the top because I have a friend that had his echo 6700 go down. He is looking for a heated handle model saw now.

I have a few 365-372's and one more 359. So if anyone else has conversion parts, or even better a whole saw. Let me know and I will pass it along.

Steven

Back