You burning yet?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 days in the low to mid 80's this week but Saturday is going to be mid 50's windy and damp followed by days around 60 with nights in the 30's. Probably fire the wood boiler up Friday night and let it run till late April.

AK looks beautiful and my parents use to love vacationing up there but Im glade I dont live in a place that requires me to move snow in Oct!

I'd rather have snow now, I'm mean it's winter after all, then 80*... holy!

It hit 90 today! Unreal. There ain't no grass, none. No one around here got much of any fall hay. But..this weekend looks like the big turning, weather guessers are saying mid 30s for the low. Probably fire up the smogger and start burning off uglies.

Had a high of 83° today. Saturday the high is supposed to be 53°. With a low of 43°.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way..winters not for two more months..and I don't want snow then either.

Winter here is about 7 months. October to May. Probably some of the reason I stay pretty darn busy doing logging and firewood. Either it's cold or we are preparing when it will be cold hahaha!

Mr Gypsy Logger knows what I mean, he's got similar weather down there in the Great White "north"

Not yet, but in a few days it may get done. Amazes me how many people south of me have already.

nice week of 70s/80s just ended with the big fall front coming through. Will probably start burning daily but not 24/7 this week

Wierd stuff in CT. Fired up the OWB up last Saturday because it was cooler. I have lines running across the house so had to turn the pump off during the week because it was in the 70's and the 80's this week. Now is perfect time for burning, pump is running ...rainy and in the 40's. House is toasty now.

Woke up this morning and the house was 56. High for the next 10 days ain't above 55 so I figured it was time. Fired up the owb, Won't let it go out now until mid May

Back