you gotta watch this one

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that groundie can really move and that turbo blower he has I want one:laugh:
The slow mo shot is priceless nice video!

I hate seeing trees get cut down...it looks so empty now.

Was that the client?

ya, that was the client..
I think he wanted to leave the trunk cause he loved the tree so much and would rather have a 10' stump than nothing.. neighbor was rightly putting a lot of pressure on him for the removal as big dead limbs were hanging over their house and driveway with young kids in the house..

Nice drop Murph but they are bitter sweet easier to take down but peta on cleanup imo. I at times rope when seemingly unnecessary to keep from having so much raking. It was a fine drop with little ruffle of the adjacent bush looked like a nice hood too:clap:

I AM with you on that rope.. nasty dead pines and such that will shatter into a million pices in the back yard suck... so I lower for that and often just to prevent divets in a nice lawn..

most of this mess ended up in the street which combined with an open body dump truck and the skid loader made for a relatively easy clean up

I AM with you on that rope.. nasty dead pines and such that will shatter into a million pices in the back yard suck... so I lower for that and often just to prevent divets in a nice lawn..

most of this mess ended up in the street which combined with an open body dump truck and the skid loader made for a relatively easy clean up

"just to prevent divots in a nice lawn".

Lol!

We all know you a lawn torturing maniac murph.. more power to ya though!

:cheers:

that all depends..
mostly on the customer.. sometimes on the job.. I haven't paid for topsoil in years..

I was just teasing ya murph.

It only makes sense to worry about dirt and grass to a certain point.. I've gotten real good at topsoiling and seeding over the years.

And lets face it, who hasn't laughed when a pole of wood goes into someones nice lawn like a giant sprear! #### you lawn!

Last edited:
When they go in deep enough, and get pulled down sideways, the low end will kick up a small mountain of dirt.. have just re-cut and ground the stump in non lawn areas.. Skid loader does a nice job of picking out the toothpicks..

Don't you think the 'I AM's are just a little blasphemous? Just kidding and nice to see a fellow christian! I enjoy your videos, much thanks.

I was just teasing ya murph.

It only makes sense to worry about dirt and grass to a certain point.. I've gotten real good at topsoiling and seeding over the years.

And lets face it, who hasn't laughed when a pole of wood goes into someones nice lawn like a giant sprear! #### you lawn!

That always makes me giggle to see a branch "replant" itself in the yard , and then around wrap up time it never fails that I fall in the hole walking backwards with a rake ... Nice video Murph I hope you didn't chip that tree , looks like a new set of blades there for sure ..

Back