You know you have CAD when......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You fix someone Poulan 2150 and think "I need to get one of those. It runs pretty good"

You consider it a right of passage to have a running saw you can't find parts for anymore

You have more broken saws than running saws

You have saws you don't even remember you have.

You get parts in the mail and can't remember which saw they were for.

There's no more room in the shed for your string trimmer.

You fix someone Poulan 2150 and think "I need to get one of those. It runs pretty good"

You consider it a right of passage to have a running saw you can't find parts for anymore

You have a motorcycle in the garage that needs fixing but 3saws in front of it that need fixing.

Haha that is so me, after all you can never have enough backup saws for your backup saws. I got plenty of room for the string trimmer, it's the bicycles that get in the way for me. I'd be fine if they had motors on them, because pedaling is overrated right?

When you give up counting

When a package comes in the mail and you honestly don't remember what you bought, you open and your like.... oh yeah

When the girlfriend says, if you can spend that much on a saw you can spend that much on a ring

When you buy saws just for the bars

When you have trouble keeping them tuned for the season

When you get tired carrying all the saws you didn't need to bring when you cut firewood

Back