"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to me like I've missed quite a bit of TOTAL SUCKAGE while I had to spend a little time in ban camp, busting big rocks into little ones...sometimes it be's that way fellas dealing with a few site turds. Is what it is I 'spose!! Some damn fine YOU SUCK scrounges, ya fellas have come across. That hydraulic press being one of the best in my book...that was a damn good YOU SUCK find there. I've got a 20-ton hydraulic press in my shop...it don't get used every day by no means, but when you need one...it's the damn cats meow!!!

Not sure if this falls in the You Suck category but I'll through it out.
$1100 at an auction a couple years ago. Worked fine when I got it, only had to do minor things, like new fenders and reroute some wiring and typical fluid changes.
b45c14c3adf0854e53802d2dc090b7dd.jpg

Not sure if this falls in the You Suck category but I'll through it out.
$1100 at an auction a couple years ago. Worked fine when I got it, only had to do minor things, like new fenders and reroute some wiring and typical fluid changes.
b45c14c3adf0854e53802d2dc090b7dd.jpg
Yeh, I'd think YOU SUCK on that one...if that's all it took to get it right. Minimal work to get it there...good score!!

DSC_0675 (Large).JPG

It's a 6702 Struggle. Good to see you achieved significant improvements after the muff mod. Will likely do that myself.

Curiosity got the better of me, it seems Echo has been continuously improving the cylinder design for their 67../680 saws. Was your 680 top end a quad transfer Struggle? Did you notice much difference over the original 670 if you ever happened to run it?

Cheers, Matt.

Hmm I think Nate @blackdogchainsaw helped me suck, does that sound wrong?
He found this for me and I intended to sell it to a local customer but it is so dang nice I may not be able to let it go.
IMG_3222.JPG

My other suckage for the day I acquired all by myself :)
If anybody has a decent muffler of either style for my 090G, I have funds or trade fodder at the ready.
I plan to have it fully restored.

IMG_3223.JPG

I got another big saw today. It's a Jonsereds 910E. I believe it's one of the last saws they made before being bought out. It has heated handles, decompression button and adjustable oiler. The power to wieght ratio seems very impressive compared to my 820. I'm guessing at least 5 pounds lighter and a decent amount more power. I'm happy with the $150 I paid for it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    783.7 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    828.7 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    818.6 KB · Views: 68
I got another big saw today. It's a Jonsereds 910E. I believe it's one of the last saws they made before being bought out. It has heated handles, decompression button and adjustable oiler. The power to wieght ratio seems very impressive compared to my 820. I'm guessing at least 5 pounds lighter and a decent amount more power. I'm happy with the $150 I paid for it.

You didn't quite make a "You SUCK!" deal,

but that's a really good price regardless.....so......You Suck.

Well worth that price!
I think the 910 is really an amazing saw for it's age. The more I used it yesterday after getting it and after studying its design and setup the more I liked it. I think this saw was purposelye built for running at least a 28" bar. The gas and oil tanks are in the rear of the saw and when full with the 20" bar it came with it leans back. Im guessing perfect balance is 24"to 28"? I believe I read somewhere that if you max out the oiler and use skip chain this saw will pull a 36" bar. Does anyone have HP specs on this saw? It was indeed well worth the price.

I think the 910 is really an amazing saw for it's age. The more I used it yesterday after getting it and after studying its design and setup the more I liked it. I think this saw was purposelye built for running at least a 28" bar. The gas and oil tanks are in the rear of the saw and when full with the 20" bar it came with it leans back. Im guessing perfect balance is 24"to 28"? I believe I read somewhere that if you max out the oiler and use skip chain this saw will pull a 36" bar. Does anyone have HP specs on this saw? It was indeed well worth the price.

Find the Stickies sub-forum, and try the Jonsered sticky thread.

http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/jonsered-chainsaws.99245/

For now,

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...52b578611d5eae5688256d0a000588fa?OpenDocument

Back