"You Suck" Thread 2016--Pics required!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm I think Nate @blackdogchainsaw helped me suck, does that sound wrong?
He found this for me and I intended to sell it to a local customer but it is so dang nice I may not be able to let it go.
View attachment 504596

My other suckage for the day I acquired all by myself :)
If anybody has a decent muffler of either style for my 090G, I have funds or trade fodder at the ready.
I plan to have it fully restored.

View attachment 504598

Sweet! Get her painted up like the 076!

A big you suck on that saw. How did you pull off that deal?
I seen it on a used site in my area, no pictures, add said" chain saw 460, 100$" so I called him. Went to go look at it and he said he took it in to a saw shop for a tune up and they said its not worth getting a tune up done, because it's junk. so he just bought a new saw! I think there might have been some up sell there !

My son bought this 017 for ten bucks. Sold it same day for a fast profit. Drives along with his mom at
estate/tag sales. Also managed to get 032av parts saw free which sold the next day for $25.

Attachments

• image1(3).JPG
    image1(3).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
  • image2(3).JPG
    image2(3).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 39
  • image1(4).JPG
    image1(4).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
Was a bit dirty/dusty is all. Told him to shine it up and 4 offers came in quickly! He made
fifty profit (along with the 25 on parts saw) - nothing crazy. Nice pass time...honest money.

Not completely sure if it qualifies but I'll throw my recent venture in. Got a call recently that a car was for sale. They didn't want much for it and they knew I buy and sell cars to make extra money on the side. Wound up paying $3500 and already have 2 offers for $8000. It'll be sold as soon as I have the title work done. 2010 Mitsubishi EVO MR with a bad engine but still runs and drives.
2010%20Mitsubishi%20Lancer%20EVO%20MR%20Flip%20Car%20Front%20Left_zpsrgfmngxc.jpg

Not really suckage to some but I couldn't be happier..
00Y0Y_iZgVomqCBao_600x450.jpg

Yes! The dawg was upside down...

It's an 064 with a brand new 25" b&c. Hit 160 psi on my gauge, which I've never had a stock stihl saw do before. I traded a rifle that I didn't care for which I essentially was $200 out of pocket on after some wheelin' and dealin'. So I'm sayin' I have 200 real world dollars into it though the rifle was really worth between $500 and $600. The dawg may have been upside down but it did also come with a dual port muffler attached.

Joseph

Not really suckage to some but I couldn't be happier..
View attachment 507335

Yes! The dawg was upside down...

It's an 064 with a brand new 25" b&c. Hit 160 psi on my gauge, which I've never had a stock stihl saw do before. I traded a rifle that I didn't care for which I essentially was $200 out of pocket on after some wheelin' and dealin'. So I'm sayin' I have 200 real world dollars into it though the rifle was really worth between $500 and $600. The dawg may have been upside down but it did also come with a dual port muffler attached.

Joseph

How long would've it taken you to sell the rifle for the $500.00-$600.00? If the trade was pretty much hassle free, and you're out only $200.00 in real money, you made a good deal.

How long would've it taken you to sell the rifle for the $500.00-$600.00? If the trade was pretty much hassle free, and you're out only $200.00 in real money, you made a good deal.
I've listed the rifle multiple times at $650 and $600 with minimal interest. I feel $600 was a very fair price because I was putting the 2 oem magazines with it. On principle alone I wouldn't let it go for $500 though it would have sold for that based on offers I had received. So in doing some research I found $500 to be the about the baseline on an 064 in good shape. Btw, my rifle was a Winchester 88 (post '64) .308. The stock was average shape for it's age and the metal was really nice for it's age. I was really only about $200 out-of-pocket on it after the multiple trades that brought it too me.

Joseph

Back